Quicken Loans .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

There were totally 4 rounds
1. Phone Hr interview - (Basic behavior questions )
2. Online exam ( Hacker Rank)
3. Technical Telephonic Interview (moderate interview with 2 people on the phone)
4. Onsite Personal interview (panel of 4 people)(can be more than 4 )

Interview panel and the HR recruiter are very friendly and are ready to answer all your questions. Typically tells the result in a week time.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic Interview (30 minutes)
    1. tell me about you and current project
    2.C#, .Net, Angular, Paython, HTML, CSS, SQL, MVC farmework, web service -- rating.
    3. How MVC farmework work?
    4. what are the design patterns are you used and why?-Singleton, Decorator, template
    5.Abstract and interface different.
    6. SOAP and RESTful web service?
    7. Why and When will use SOAP and RestFul service.
    8. Multiple inheritance in C#?
    10. deadlock effecient way
    11. New technology for VS
    12.Oracle over MSSQL
    13.Linq using   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

Telephonic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

They did a 30 minute phone interview and asked me to rate my skills 1-10 being the best. There was 5 Developers on the call it was 30 minutes to the mintue.

Interview Questions

• Come questions on SQL stored procedures and if I'd used MVC before. What is SOAP.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a few fairly easy technical questions (difference between class and interface, does c# support multiple inheritance, etc.) followed up in a few days with an in-depth technical screen session asking those same question, plus many more (Uses of static, sealed, difference between abstract class and interface, read-only vs. constant, etc.). Then there was a timed coding exercise. All of this was handled over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The coding exercise consisted of the following questions:

Create a class derived from Object that has the following methods

Write a code snippet with the following method that will pull the data from the following table and return a hashtable with ID as the key and Name as the value

Create the design for a simple home inventory system   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

They conducted the phone interview. After clearing that they set up phone conference interview which is pure technical. It is not that much difficult. I did well.After that they called me for on site interview in the detroit. 4 people interviewed me. They asked me to write the code for the problem. Then they asked to write the test. which consists of programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a code to divide two numbers without using the division and modulus operator   4 Answers