Quicken Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.6

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a talent acquisition team member calling me roughly two days after application. Many of the questions they ask you in the first interview are feeling out questions that allow the recruiter to get to know you and your motivation. They end the interview by asking permission to run a background/credit check to make sure you're employable. After that, there was another phone interview with the talent acquisition team member, which included many more basic questions, which were more focused on why you chose Quicken Loans specifically. I highly encourage having an understanding of what Dan Gilbert is doing for the city of Detroit and having a good understanding of the Quicken Loans ISMs, which make up the company's culture. After that interview, I was scheduled a face to face interview, which was located in a cafe type area within Quicken Loans' training facility. These were all very simple questions, but be prepared for them to really prod at you to get more out of your answers, even when you thought you completely answered their question. Really focus on why you chose sales and in particular Quicken Loans (and not any of the other companies within the family of companies).

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR, and just some routine questiion, go through ur resume, when will you graduate and did u need sponorship and your expectation salary, and tell me will be in touch soom, i am still waiting for the reply to see if i get into the next round

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2017.

Interview

It is HR interview, Mostly behavioral questions are asked, knowledge about your previous job is needed, pretty easy interview, they took 7 days to reply. They even called me back to give their response.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2017.

Interview

It's the first round interview, from a HR. The main question fuse on the basic technique you have. But it's not a technical interview. So i they are trying to match the skill set they need and you have. The atmoshere is easy.

Operational Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

applied online then one week later set up a time for a phone interview. The interview was all behavioral questions and a couple of technical questions. It was pretty easy, know your resume. The first interview is mostly about your resume. Also know some of info for the job you applied for.

Data Science Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. Basic behavioral questions such as why do you want to work for Quicken Loans? What qualifications do you have to work for Quicken Loans? Pretty basic stuff not too hard.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Pretty simple. Basic behavioral questions. The questions were pretty simple so as long as you have practiced then you'll be fine. They don't have any record of your process so expect to be asked the same interview questions over and over again.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Applied through College and got a phone call after a few days to set up a phone-screening interview with an HR recruiter. Basic behavioral questions with an emphasis on past internship experiences. The recruiter was super friendly. Called back after 7-10 days to set up a second phone interview with recruiting team. Still in process.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

The lady was very nice, asked a few behavioral question and some background questions. It lasted for 20 minutes, I don't know the outcome. But I think the whole atmosphere is not intense at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted for about 30 mins and it was an HR interview. I made a lot of research about the company, though I was impressed by the company, I feel they do not set up this phone interview with the intention to hire someone, I say this because a lot of my friends got this phone interview and I answered it really well and my qualifications matched really well with the position as well. But the outcome for everyone is the same. And I see the same kind of reviews everywhere about Quicken Loans. Only positive reviews are the ones who applied through an employee reference. I believe the candidates should be contacted only if they like the profile and interested in moving forward with the hiring process. It felt like the person on the call was in a hurry and just took the interview for the heck of it. Not happy with it.