Quicken Loans Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Loan Officer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process, called by recruiter then two different in person interviews. One interview with the recruiter then another with two directors of mortgage banking. Good experience. Laid back interviews. The first interview is more of a learning experience to prepare for the second interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a loan officer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

First a phone interview, then a face to face. In the interview they ask the typical questions. Tell me a time you had a problem with...etc. Also did a test sales call.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation when you did not agree with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2012.

Interview

Quicken Loans seemed like the Ideal job. they pay for schooling to get you trained, and you work hard for them. So, I was pretty stoked when they offered me a position with their company, didn't really ask a lot of questions, which made me suspicious. they seemed awfully concerned with getting my background check, which I have no problem with, it's a good score. However, they offered me 20,800 to start with their company working 60+ a week on salary. that isn't very much, considering the position. To me, they seemed more like a credit agency trying to collect on bad debt or something. within 2 minutes of me approving for their company to do a background check, some lady called about a thing I had on my credit, which, was a medical thing. allegedly, if this isn't fixed, I can't apply, but then she was talking about payment arrangements?( If I had a job, don't ya think it would be paid lady?) besides, I have been disputing the bill, (I paid my fair share, insurance company needs to pay theirs) which is none of her dang business. I found their practices evasive and unethical. and NO, I am not going to make PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS through Quicken Loans. what are they? a collection agency? if so, I want my application back! and, why are they offering other shmo's 90,000 to start, same position?

Interview Questions

• do you have any problem attending school?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any problem with working long hours?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in October 2009.

Interview

Apply on-line. Call from HR. Permission to do background check and credit check. Allthings check out, you are assigned interview with manager of desired location. That interview last about 2- 4 hours. Then you interview with Regional Manager for about 1hr. Passed both interviews and then you aregiven instructions on 6 week class instructions and attendence.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are able to negotiate based on experience.