Quicken Loans Operations Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Operations Specialist Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. It was an introductory role so the focus was more on culture fit as opposed to skill set. I had applied for a handful of positions, interviewed well, and the recruiters were eager to find a good fit within the available roles.

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Phone interviewed to be as an intern a couple of times. two weeks later I was hired. Two months as a summer intern later, I was promoted to be operation specialist full time. Interview process is quick and easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Without a doubt the WORST application/interview experience I have ever had! For a company that presents itself as modern and progressive this place has more levels of bureaucracy than the US Government. The right hand has no idea what the left is doing and in my case their incompetence screwed me out of the position I wanted.

Started off with a basic phone screen, easy enough, I had more than the required credentials for this position. A few weeks later, a phone "interview" which was mostly made up of the exact same questions they asked in the phone screen. This was done by a different person than the screen. a few more weeks passed and they finally called for an in person interview. This was a basic interview done by two different employees I has never spoken to before (so we're up to four contacts now). I was given a verbal offer which I accepted and was told I'm getting passed off to ANOTHER person who will check into my background, education, and experience (that's 5 people now). Finally a sixth person calls to say they are revoking the offer because I had apparently lied to the 2nd girl I spoke with about some employment history, and the 5th girl had found out something different, and she had passed it off to the 6th girl to call me and revoke the offer... I'm guessing it's like a game of telephone, where you tell someone something, they pass it along through several other people, and by the end the original message is totally gone.

Everyone I spoke with was a robot here. Gave very little information, acted like it was a burden to do their job and speak with me, and sounded like they were reading right off scripts the entire time.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Within an hour of submitting my resume, I had a recruiter calling me to set up a phone interview. A week later the recruiter that originally called me interviewed over the phone. It consisted of her explaining the position, telling me about the company, and some general questions about my resume. Specifically, I was asked to describe a time I had made a mistake at work and how I handled it. She then scheduled me for a second phone interview with another recruiter for a week later. The second interview was very similar to the first and I was then scheduled for a face-to-face interview at the Detroit office. The interview lasted about twenty minutes. He asked me to describe three characteristics of a good manager and to describe how I handle angry customers. He described the position a little more and asked me if I had any questions. I then got a verbal offer from my recruiter. Then came the background check. Be prepared for it to be very, very thorough. My references were even asked to provide the name of a person we each knew. At every step of the way every person was super nice and very helpful. My recruiter and HR contact kept me informed of everything that was going on. The atmosphere of the company is very upbeat and fun. I am very excited that they extended a written offer to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 characteristics of a good manager.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for the Operations Specialist position online through their website. I was contacted by a recruiter and asked to come in for a face to face interview. I arrived to the interview and the interviewer who was scheduled to meet me was unavailable. I waited an extra 30 minutes to meet with someone from another building. The interviewer that I did meet with was very welcoming and personable. She was very excited about her job and the company as a whole.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic. Why do you want to work here? Name some of the skills you possess that qualify you for this position. Tell me a little bit about yourself   Answer Question