Quicken Loans Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a response within a couple of days. the initial call was 5 minutes with basic questions regarding my interest and to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was 20 minutes and very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why Quicken?
    What do I know about Quicken and family of companies?
    Questions about position listing and my qualifications.
    A couple "tell me about a time..." questions based off resume and scenario's as a manager.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Thus far, have had 3 interviews (all via the phone). The initial Recruiter phone call was a review of the company and then I was asked to go over my resume experience. The second recruiter interview was more in depth about company benefits and expectations. Answered more questions about resume experience. The second recruiter clearly outlined the next steps in interview process (another interview with panel of PM/Team Leads). This last interview ended up being with a team lead only. Questions were typical (discuss strengths/weakness), PM methodologies used, expand on resume. Still waiting to hear back after this last interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your co-workers describe you (in 2 words).
      What is your greatest strength / weakness
      Describe a time you overcame a difficult situation. What was it and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in March 2015.

Interview

The person I spoke to seemed very new to the recruiting process and asked very standard questions. The called me back within 2 weeks to say they were going to pass on me.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume and application online and then received a phone call to set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview was only 10 minutes long and then I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• List five characteristics that make you stand out above other applicants   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I have been contacted by two different recruiters. The first recruiter that I was supposed to talked at the first place left the company. So I have interviewed with a different one. No specific questions, just what I have done in the past and what I wanted to do for my career. On the second interview with the other recruiter , same kind of questions. Nothing related to Project Management or Technical. I was promised to be called back in two days after the interview. Never heard anything back from them. After insisting calling them back and emailing back (After one week), I got a call saying they have decided to move other candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a friend working for the company. A recruiter contacted me withing a week to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of routine questions (ie. What are your strengths/weaknesses? Why are you leaving? etc.) I was contacted by the recruiter two days later informing me that they had another candidate in mind for the position.

Interview Questions

• All questions were really standard interview questions. There were no questions that left me at a lost for words.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process was structured and controlled, but made me feel at ease and relaxed. They explained the process and stuck to that. Had typical behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you ran into a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question