Quicken Loans Senior Mortgage Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Senior Mortgage Banker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Three interviews total, one over the phone, and two with a manager. Be expected to sell both yourself and a random product presented to you. Other than that its the typical questions every place asks you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would sell this product to a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Interview

Phone interview, pre-interview with a recruiter, interview with a director, and another interview with a region vice president. It will take some time to get through it all but they are flexible with times.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

1st is phone interview (15 mins). 2nd is normal interview where they have you do a fake sales call selling direct tv (dont let person on other line hang up). If you make it to 3rd interview you will meet with two directors, one of which will hire you.

Interview Questions

• The Direct Tv sales call. Make sure you ask the lady multiple times to purchase the product and then set firm follow up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base salary plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

They test you on your ability to listen. You need to be able to pause after asking a question and fully be curious about the answer, and they need to feel that.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are teachable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.