Quicken Loans Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

Typical recruiter call and interview. Was denied for a second interview and was not informed why. Not sure how the recruiting process goes but it could be improved by the company. Not impressed with how things were handled regarding the moving forward process.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about yourself. questions were mainly based on resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in May 2017.

Interview

Just one round interview no reply after first round.The interviewer was just asking if i know .Net or C#. May be they need a candidate who knows C# and .Net. Please apply only if you know C# and .Net

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

It was long journey. After finishing the journey, I got zero...
    Advise: don't believe on line review and technical and onside interview totally different. Trying to keep you relax and professional.

Interview Questions

• 1. Behavioral question
      2. Hacker rank problem solving
      3. Technical interview over phone
      4. Onsite puzzle solving and problem domain solving.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me within 2 weeks. I then had a 20 min conversation(Non-technical). A few days later, I got a call from the same recruiter that they need someone with C# or .NET skills and that I was rejected. I believe they have no jobs or they just need people with skills in C# or .NET technologies. I didn't mention anything about C# or .Net in my resume, regardless as an experiment to their recruiters they'll call you anyway. Overall a waste of time.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in April 2017.

Interview

I was Initially called upon for an HR interview next day.The Interview mainly consisted of behavioral questions.All the questions were pretty easy and standard.Next day I was called and told that they are moving forward with other candidates without any reason whatsoever

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quicken Loans.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview lasted for about 30 mins and it was an HR interview. I made a lot of research about the company, though I was impressed by the company, I feel they do not set up this phone interview with the intention to hire someone, I say this because a lot of my friends got this phone interview and I answered it really well and my qualifications matched really well with the position as well. But the outcome for everyone is the same. And I see the same kind of reviews everywhere about Quicken Loans. Only positive reviews are the ones who applied through an employee reference. I believe the candidates should be contacted only if they like the profile and interested in moving forward with the hiring process. It felt like the person on the call was in a hurry and just took the interview for the heck of it. Not happy with it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an Initial Telephonic interview. General questions were asked like what you know about the company, what is your current role and project experiences with previous employers etc. The interviewer was friendly and respectful. He asked about my salary expectations, relocation requirements, desired working hours.

Interview Questions

• What challenges you faced in your previous projects and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the company website. Received a call from the HR within 3 days to schedule a phone interview within a week.
    Phone interview was conducted by the HR. It mainly had behavioral questions about previous experiences and resume. Received a call four days later that they were not moving forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you really like? What were the challenges that you faced? What steps did you take to resolve the issue? What was the final outcome?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your previous company and come for your masters?   Answer Question
    • How much experience do you have using excel?   Answer Question
    • What are your long term and short term career goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I apply this entry level software engineer online and got a phone call 2 weeks later. The girl just asked some behavior questions and the projects in my resume. No algorithm questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in November 2016.

Interview

Applied Online. Got a call after 2-3 weeks. Scheduled a phone interview.
    Was asked questions on resume and some standard behavioral questions.
    Don't know why but got rejected.
    Got a reply in 2 days that they were moving ahead with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake at work and what did you do after that?   Answer Question