Quicken Loans Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quicken Loans Team Leader Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews, an initial general interview and interview with an IT recruiter. Both were phone interviews. Both interviews were around 30 minutes. The recruiters were professional and the entire recruiting process was prompt. I was contacted to schedule the interviews within the time period mentioned by each recruiter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quicken Loans

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans (Livonia, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter for the position. Phone interview with recruiter and discussion of the process which would consist of one in person interview with hiring manager. Interview was held 2 weeks later. Quicken verified all employment and personal references provided. Individual doing the verification attempted to identify inconsistencies by asking the same question multiple times in different ways. Informal dress code and relaxed communication standards exist, but ultimately the same corporate issues remain regardless of how you dress.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Know what you are looking for and name it when dealing from the recruiter forward.

Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quicken Loans in May 2011.

Interview

The initial interview was with a recruiter from quicken over the phone that lasted about an half hour. The next interview was with a panel of multiple team leaders and a VP over the phone. Once I got past those, I was then brought on-site for a group/panel interview with about 8 other people. This interview lasted about 90 minutes. Questions about my management style, some role play, and technical questions were involved. The main focus of the interview was around how I managed teams and difficult situations I encountered. I accepted a verbal offer, but the background check took about 3 weeks to complete, before the offer letter was officially signed. This process is a tad ridiculous. I had to obtain fingerprints because I owned a timeshare in another state, so they had to do a background check there. They do not do drug testing, which is odd, but every nook and cranny is looked at as it relates to your credit/background.

The people are very laid back, and were easy to talk to. I felt very comfratable during my interview process. The only items I did not like was the expansive background check. It literally takes way to long to complete, and seems a tad overboard.

Interview Questions

• Out of these three words, which do you identify with the most (three random words presented).   Answer Question
    • What was a difficult experiecne you encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question