QuikTrip Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.4

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the company website. I submitted the application, then the next day, I received a call from the corporate office to schedule a pre-screening appointment. For any Georgia residents, they give you the option of choosing the Marietta or Lawrenceville location (whichever is closest to you) to take your pre-screen test. I went to the Marietta location for the test. I arrived 30 minutes early, signed in, then the receptionist gave me a sheet with information and I went to take my test. You watch a roughly 10 minute introduction video going over the benefits of working for the company and what's involved. You get the opportunity to edit your application one last time before you submit it for good. Then there is the math test. It's fairly simple, just counting change in the smallest amount possible, but there are some tricky questions so make sure you take your time and go over your answers before you submit. There is no time limit, but calculators/phones are not required nor allowed. If you aren't good at math or just don't know how to count change then you more than likely will have a difficult time. Long story short, if you pass, you get the interview. (A side note: you should always show up wearing decent clothing because you could very well interview the same day. I figured this would be common sense, but most of the people I saw waiting for interviews were wearing jeans and t-shirts.) Since I took my test in Marietta, they sent me to Lawrenceville for an actual interview the next day. I once again arrived 30 minutes early, signed in, filled out some papers for a background check and other personal information, waited for a while, then had my interview. The interview took about 15 minutes or so. My interviewer was attentive, asked plenty of questions, and answered any questions I had. Afterward, I received a coupon for a free QT drink and they sent me on my way. Three days later, I got a call from the corporate office to inform me that I got the job. If you get the job, they'll schedule you for orientation, and they'll work with whatever time and location works best for you. That's basically it. The process took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied. They called me to come in to take a test. It was a basic math test. You cannot use a calculator, but they provide scratch paper. After passing the test, I was scheduled for an interview with a recruiter. My interview was at 11:00, and I arrived 15 minutes early. I then waited 2 hours before I was called in. He asked basic questions, and told me I would hear something within 2 weeks. I am still waiting to hear.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was called two days later to take the math test. I passed the math test and was scheduled for a interview a week later at 11am. I arrived to my interview 15 minutes early, but didnt see the recuriter till an hour and 10 minutes later. When they interview started he was using his phone . Then he asked me to tell him about myself. The interview lasted about 5-10 minutes. He then gave me a coupon and said someone would contact me within 14 days. I am still waiting.

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Apply online
    Recieve call
    Pre-screening
    Interview
    On the spot or fast call for hire
    Extra words now because apparently I can't submit this to glaasdoor.com with out having at least 30 words minimum but overall I felt pretty lucky to have received the job, only 1/4 of 1% of applicant get hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical "Tell me about yourself"   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Straight forward. They call you in for the math test screening. And if you pass they will either schedule you for an interview or tell you they will call you. The ones who failed the math test will be told they will called. I was given a date for an interview, and hired in the interview. They are forward with the job responsibilities and difficulty.

Interview Questions

• What is the least appealing task you'll be required to do for this position?   1 Answer

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Thursday, they called me on Friday to schedule an interview at 3:00 on Tuesday at the Corporates Office. When I got there I was asked to take a 10 question Math quiz of adding up change. (No Calculators are needed) unless you have no experience in being a cashier or you don't know how to count. Then I filled out some tax papers, and they called me in for my interview. The interview was really easy, I was asked questions about myself, my pervious job, and also if I capable of doing the jobs that Quiktrip require. Then at the end of the interview I asked my questions I had, and then I received a coupon for a FREE drink. And that was it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quiktrip?   1 Answer
    • Are there any duties that you aren't capable of doing?   1 Answer

Night Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Decatur, GA).

Interview

application ..video..written test...interview test was counting and giving change..one on one was discussion to find out more about myself and for me to ask any questions I mau have about the company...

Interview Questions

• What do you think about cleaning restrooms?   1 Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Submitted an application and got a call on the same day, interviewed next day. Had orientation (paid) next week and started training after that. Training is well guided, detailed, and easy to get into.

Interview Questions

• How important is communication in working in a team environment? Give an example of how this has applied to you.   Answer Question

Relief Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was QUIK (pun intended)! I applied online and was called the next day for an interview the following week. Had to come back after I took the simple math test, which they give you scratch paper for. But I had to come back bc I had to go attend to my 8 month old daughter. Came back a couple days later. Was really straightforward and more like a conversation than anything. Basically asked about work experience and what I have done in certain situations. I think they are looking for an outgoing energetic personality. Needed to pass a urine test within 24 hours. And then after that it was the following week I was offered the job. Only took 6 days for them to call me. If they call, you got the job, if they send a letter, you were denied. Overall process was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What type and how much retail experience do you have?   1 Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I Applied on a sunday got the call on Tuesday for the Pre-Screening ( Math test )
    The math test was simple adding and subtracting. You then sit and wait for your interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What Experience Do You Have That May Help You To Work At Quicktrip ?   1 Answer
    • Q: What is your worst Working experience ?   Answer Question