QuikTrip Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.4

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There was an initial call following a scheduled interview in old peachtree. The first interview was a math test for simple cash handling with the largest bills possible to be as efficient as possible. After, there was a follow up interview with basic questions and later in the week I got a call regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for quiktrip?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA).

Interview

I applied online first day of the week. The following day I was called in for an interview for Friday. QT called me to reschedule for the following Monday. I showed up at the Employment Center where I took a quick math test on the computer. Once i finished the test, I was given a date to return for an interview. I came in on the date of the interview and the interview was no more than 20 mins long. I was handed a paper basically telling me that they would call if interested and would send a letter stating otherwise.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other applicants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called back a few days later. They scheduled me for the phase 1 of the interview process. I was lead into a room with 6 computers and was told to complete some math problems (subtracting). We got plenty of printer paper and pens, but logged our answers on the computer. I say we because people come in and out often to do this part of the process. First I watched a video about QT, completed the simple math to prove I can be a clerk then confirmed all of my personal information. It took about 45 mins to complete this part of the interview process. The receptionist said she would call me back for phase 2 if I'm needed. This was this morning so I have not heard back (yet!).

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

fill out app, receive call in few days to go take math test if you pass the test they schedule an interview and after the interview you are given 14days to hear from them

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Ellenwood, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out application on a Saturday and they called back Monday for a interview. Went in and filled out a job survey, then 10 minutes later started my interview! Questions were really simple, nothing to hard. After the interview finished, she said that I should hear something back by Friday. Thursday I received a call saying that I got the job and that I need to come in for a drug test and that's today!!! This whole process lasted a week...

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Relatively simple. You apply online, get called in soon after. For me it was within 2-3 days. Go to the closest QT headquarters and the process begins there. You will do a math portion, which if you take your time and use scratch paper, anyone can pass. Afterwards you will sit in the lobby and if they like you and/or did well, you will have a face to face interview with some sort of manager. If you did well in the interview, you will be called back for orientation which you mostly got the job as long as you pass orientation. No drug test but don't get injured on the job because you will be given one. Or just don't do drugs. That works, too.

Interview Questions

• Why should you work for QT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the company website. I submitted the application, then the next day, I received a call from the corporate office to schedule a pre-screening appointment. For any Georgia residents, they give you the option of choosing the Marietta or Lawrenceville location (whichever is closest to you) to take your pre-screen test. I went to the Marietta location for the test. I arrived 30 minutes early, signed in, then the receptionist gave me a sheet with information and I went to take my test. You watch a roughly 10 minute introduction video going over the benefits of working for the company and what's involved. You get the opportunity to edit your application one last time before you submit it for good. Then there is the math test. It's fairly simple, just counting change in the smallest amount possible, but there are some tricky questions so make sure you take your time and go over your answers before you submit. There is no time limit, but calculators/phones are not required nor allowed. If you aren't good at math or just don't know how to count change then you more than likely will have a difficult time. Long story short, if you pass, you get the interview. (A side note: you should always show up wearing decent clothing because you could very well interview the same day. I figured this would be common sense, but most of the people I saw waiting for interviews were wearing jeans and t-shirts.) Since I took my test in Marietta, they sent me to Lawrenceville for an actual interview the next day. I once again arrived 30 minutes early, signed in, filled out some papers for a background check and other personal information, waited for a while, then had my interview. The interview took about 15 minutes or so. My interviewer was attentive, asked plenty of questions, and answered any questions I had. Afterward, I received a coupon for a free QT drink and they sent me on my way. Three days later, I got a call from the corporate office to inform me that I got the job. If you get the job, they'll schedule you for orientation, and they'll work with whatever time and location works best for you. That's basically it. The process took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied. They called me to come in to take a test. It was a basic math test. You cannot use a calculator, but they provide scratch paper. After passing the test, I was scheduled for an interview with a recruiter. My interview was at 11:00, and I arrived 15 minutes early. I then waited 2 hours before I was called in. He asked basic questions, and told me I would hear something within 2 weeks. I am still waiting to hear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was called two days later to take the math test. I passed the math test and was scheduled for a interview a week later at 11am. I arrived to my interview 15 minutes early, but didnt see the recuriter till an hour and 10 minutes later. When they interview started he was using his phone . Then he asked me to tell him about myself. The interview lasted about 5-10 minutes. He then gave me a coupon and said someone would contact me within 14 days. I am still waiting.

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Apply online
    Recieve call
    Pre-screening
    Interview
    On the spot or fast call for hire
    Extra words now because apparently I can't submit this to glaasdoor.com with out having at least 30 words minimum but overall I felt pretty lucky to have received the job, only 1/4 of 1% of applicant get hired.

Interview Questions

• Typical "Tell me about yourself"   1 Answer