QuikTrip Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuikTrip Cashier Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Wichita, KS) in March 2016.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early to said interview at the HQ of QT. When I got there they greeted me and then told me to head into a room where there are several computers to take a quick math quiz. I took at least 20 minutes completing the math quiz even though it was easy I had to reassure all answers to the questions were correct which I corrected 2. I got a 100% on the quiz and proceeded to another room with an actual person who interview me. I survived the question since the interviewer was very laid back and made me feel comfortable in the end he/she asks what QuikTrip's you live nearby to get you a job at one of those.. I passed the interview but since I was picky on my hours did not get the job around my area where I live.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that is angry?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuikTrip

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

They make you feel like you are applying for corporate and if you have tattoos like I have behind my ear their primary focus is on your tattoos and 9/10 they aren't going to hire just because they value tattoos.

Interview Questions

• None of them were extremely difficult. Basic questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Texas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Texas, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

it was easy. that is pretty much all i can say. it was really really really easy. you only need to know math.

Negotiation

just say negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Just like any other job interview. Asked the same basic questions anyone else would ask. The gentleman and young lady while interviewed me were extremely nice. I wasn't really nervous