QuikTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.3

RA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Interview

You have to take a math test first then if you pass that they call you in for an interview usually the next day or the same week. Interview is one on one and very easy and laid back, mine only lasted about 10 min max. They give you a free drink coupon and tell you they are gonna call you within 2 weeks they called me right at that two week mark to start orientation and training the same week. Orientation is at the district office and they provided QT breakfast and QT lunch!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Straight forward. They call you in for the math test screening. And if you pass they will either schedule you for an interview or tell you they will call you. The ones who failed the math test will be told they will called. I was given a date for an interview, and hired in the interview. They are forward with the job responsibilities and difficulty.

Interview Questions

• What is the least appealing task you'll be required to do for this position?   1 Answer

Night Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Interview was at their regional headquarters in Arizona. They will had a math test to vet you first and see if you are capable of basic stocking and logistics. I sat in the lobby and then was taken back to their board room which was capable of sitting around 50 people. There was just myself and the interviewer. He sat next to me and wrote down my answers. There was a lot of hypothetical and situational questions. He asked about previous management and supervisory experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Quiktrip is a company that promotes within. I started off as a PT clerk, but due to performance moved up the ranks rather quickly. Every promotion requires an interview. Very professional interview, they care a lot about fairness.

Interview Questions

• How you handle dealing with an employee that was performing below expectations?   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

For the interview, I drove out to the Kansas City headquarters which was about 25-30 minutes away from my house. When I got there I had to take a simple math test which basically made sure you knew how to calculate change. Then I got a 1 on 1 with one of the recruiters and the interview was very easy-going. My interviewer scheduled an orientation date when I was done with the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a problem a customer came to you for?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuikTrip in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a few days later asking if I would like to come in for an interview the next day. Arrived for interview at the regional HQ where I was told to take a computer test that was mainly simple math problems. After the test I was told to standby for my interview. The interview was brief (might have been 5 minues as I recall), questions were what you might expect and asked about anything that might be a concern on a background check. After my interview I was told to go to a nearby drug screening facility for a test. Finally I was told that they would process the drug screen and background check and if it all went well they would call me within 14 days to let me know if they wanted to offer me a position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Test first, then interview. Test is basic math, very easy.
    Interview is pretty standard. IN MY OPINION, what matters MOST is HOW you communicate while you are answering the questions. I mean sure, your answers DO matter somewhat... but what they're looking for is to see how you are around people.
    Don't be nervous, prepare some answers ahead of time to all the "basic" interview questions (just google a list) and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for QT?
      Why should we hire you (as opposed to someone else)?
      1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville North Post Office, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville North Post Office, GA).

Interview

You watch video about the company about a 15 min video also take a math test because you will be working on a register but it wasnt hard. and talk to a interviewer 1on1. They will ask you alot of questions. and write what they think of you on paper.

Interview Questions

• How would you be a great fit to the company?   1 Answer

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied online at he company website,once I submitted the online application I received a phone call asking me to come in for an interview. I went in for the interview and they told me they would call me.A day later they called and told me to come by to pick up the paperwork that I would need to complete my drug test.Two days later they called me to schedule my orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us
      What would you bring to our company
      What traits do you have that will be beneficial to our company
      Answer Question

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Euless, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I initially came in for the assistant manager job so I actually went through the interview process for that instead of the part time clerk, but was eventually hired for part time clerk. Apparently they received over 6000 job applications in June alone and with only a few open spots, I told them that I'd
    also be interested in working the clerk job as well so he actually hired me for that instead which I thought was pretty cool. Interview process was great. The guy came in, very chill and relaxed and made the interview process really easy. He asked about 10 questions or so and they ended up calling me back after a week and a half.