QuikTrip Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Interviews at QuikTrip

2.2

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview first, then was called in for an in person a few days later. Very generic questions like "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" and after you are offered a position, you will come back in for orientation and a small easy math test for counting back change.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in June 2009.

Interview

Interviews at corporate are essentially all the same. With typical questions (e.g. Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service?) and a panel interview set up. If there are many applicants you may be interviewed several times before given a job offer. Also, don't always expect a letter or any acknowledgment if you don't get the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

You will take a math test. Easy if you are applying for assistant; even easier if applying for clerk. Then you will have a 1-on-1 interview. During this interview, they are mainly trying to learn who and what type of person you are. Past work experiences are irrelevant b/c QT believes that they can mold you into the worker they desire as long as you're passionate about your job.

Interview Questions

• There's honestly no questions 'out of the norm' of any other job interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only negotiation that you have is which schedule you prefer (among 2 preset schedules).

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

Took two separate visits. On the first day filled out application and took assessment tests for required skills. On the second visit met with the team lead and a human resource manager to review resume highlights and discussion of the job functions and direction of projects.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have with .NET programming?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Three interviews. one with HR, one with department manager and supervisor of a different team. I didn't make the cut for that department, but they had me interview again for the web development team. They didn't throw any hardball questions. I had to take assessments: one on VB.NET, one on basic math skills, and one personality test, like Myers-Briggs. All the testing was done before I met with any managers.

Interview Questions

• If you can't figure out a problem, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. They asked me what I wanted, and I told them I wanted them to match the annual of what I would make as a contractor. Later they had a problem with my salary, saying that I was being paid more than most of the people in the IT department. That shocked me because the salary they gave me was not out of line with the going rate.

Environmental Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

One telephone interview and then one personal interview at the corporate office. The telephone interview was about 30 minutes and the personal interview with HR and then the hiring manager and one other manager was about two hours total. The interviews were not difficult and everyone I spoke to seemed nice, but I never heard back from them after my personal interview.

Interview Questions

• HR has a timed computer logic test that they apparently give to everyone interviewing regardless of position.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Replied to job posting in the Tulsa World.
    They called soon after with a request for job testing.
    Then they call back for job interview with HR and business contact.
    I was called for a second interview with the business director and supervisor.
    The following day, I was call with a job offer that I accepted then by phone.

Interview Questions

• Asked me why I was unemployed and how did I spend my time while unemployed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate additional vacation my first year.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

First:
    I did a math test, 2 hours later got called in for an interview. I got there 30 minutes early, and the interviewer was 26 minutes late. By then, I got in and the interview was difficult. He asked me a lot of different questions about my past job and how I'd fit in. I thought I did moderately well, but 2 weeks later, I got a letter saying that I didn't meet their criteria.

Second:
    The second time, they called me in for a math test... And that was it. I never got a call or letter back or even an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you would use from your old job over to Quiktrip?   Answer Question
    • What makes you different from other employees?   Answer Question
    • Any time off within' the next year?   Answer Question
    • What would your previous employer say about your attendance?   1 Answer

Relief Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

First I went in and took a math test on computer, after I finished I went to the front desk and told receptionist that I completed and continued on to my interview

Interview Questions

• If I could work long hours?   1 Answer

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Same general questions as other places. Why do you want to work here, why QuikTrip, how did hear we're hiring, when can you start if hired, how many days off do you need in the next 6 months, etc. Easy going, not hard or thought provoking at all. Offerred job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer