Quiksilver Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Miami, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Went by pretty quickly, interviewed in the stock room and was hired on the spot. The whole interview was a personality quiz. It was easy for me to get an interview because I knew a supervisor, otherwise, good luck

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quiksilver

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Tinton Falls, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief but thorough. I expected simple questions but was surprised by the questions that asked and was a little stumped on a view. But it showed they took their employee hiring process serious and wanted hard workers only.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 qualities about yourself that make you a valuable employee?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiksilver.

Interview

Group interview/ Audition type. For one week we had to basically fight for the job while putting together the whole store Which is a terrible way to do a job interview process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiksilver in September 2015.

Interview

They usually get people based off their Facebook and social media when they apply, keep that in mind. Otherwise, the interview was normal as any surf shop, asking you questions any normal place would. Very informal, however. If you get along with the people you probably wouldn't have much trouble.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They talk to you very casually to figure out what kind of person you are. They will likely ask you to pick out three outfits from their three brand choices, this is to see what your style is like.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company is Quiksilver? why should i hire you?   Answer Question

I was offered another job that gave more money per hour.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quiksilver in November 2014.

Interview

Walked in and asked if htey were hiring, the manager told me to apply online so I did. I called back once or twice and left my name. I got a call back for an interview. I got 2 interviews and got the job within about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Process took about a week
    Applied online
    Recieved a call for an interview within two days
    Interview went well, very laid back
    Got the job a couple days later
    Started that following week

You need a bank account to start work

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Very simple, I applied online. Was called for an interview within a week or two. The interview was a group interview with questions about past retail experience and work ethic.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quiksilver (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

I interview online. I was then called for a group interview. You basically just need to show that you have a personality. We were then told that we would be called for a second interview. Turns out that was the only interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tulalip, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiksilver (Tulalip, WA).

Interview

I applied online and received an almost immediate response, and made an appointment to come into the store for a small group interview. The process was very laid back and relaxed, with the interviewers being very nice and informal. We were taken around and shown the store and did some new hire orientation the same night and we were introduced to the employees there.

Interview Questions

• Who is Kelly Slater, their main spokesman and what sport does he compete in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.