QuinStreet Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went through 2 phone screens for 2 different departments. I completed an excel exercise and after 2 weeks was asked to come in for an onsite 3 hour interview with 4 people. The director walked me through a whiteboard exercise. The whole process was fairly nice but after that I sent my thank yous in and did not hear back from them. After calling in, it took a week and a half to say they made internal moves and filled another position with a better candidate.

Interview Questions

• What kind of strategies would you use to optimize this marketing account with metrics A, B, C given and Goal X?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuinStreet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Had the overall process expedited since I was leaving for a trip. Passed an HR screen, excel test, and hiring manager interview in 1 day. Then was brought in for a team interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Quinstreet's HR was very professional all the way through. My first two phone interviews were scheduled quickly and close together. The first one I think was by a HR person (quick simple screening). The second one is by one of the managers that I would directly work with. She was really nice. After talking to her I was scheduled to come in one week later for a 3-hour in person interviewing process.

I was interviewed 1:1 by three different people ( there were supposed to be 4 but one couldn't make it): one director, one senior manager, and one manager. Everyone was on time. The director gave me a good intro of the company and what they do etc. She was nice and straight forward but she gave me a "prioritize" exercise that I felt I was tricked in. After that, it was pretty clear that she wasn't going to hire me because I didn't do exactly what she expected me to do. The other two interviewers were just casual and answered the questions that I had. I honestly didn't have that many because by reading their website, there is no way you can figure out what they do. Any they try to keep it secret that way too.

I was given two really simple maths problems by the last two interviewers. The interviews lasted two hours. I didn't hear from them for one week so I emailed HR and got a standard reject email. Their office is really bright and sleek. Scarily quiet though. It's in a nice office building area close to freeways.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize this list of activities that you have to take care of right now?:
      1. A weekly call to a client