QuinStreet Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

3.3

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the call from HR through Naukari.com and they scheduled the interview.

> first round was the written test which consist of question of java , javascrippt,html,css,mysql,etc.
    >second round was the F2F round of 1 hour and asked about frontend and java questions.
    >third round was a telephonic one from Onsite and asked about projects and XML , JMS.
    >fourth round was also an telephonic round from VP (Onsite) and asked about the project and checked problem solving skill.
    >last round was the telephonic round from the team member and they also asked Java Questions.

All this process took 15 days.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I am applying through nokari.com . queenstreet company HR shortlisted interview then scheduled interview .there are two rounds.
    1)first telephonic interview.
    FIRST INTERVIEW QUESTION:
    question:
    1) list & set difference
    2)can we final abstract method
    3)can we final interface class
    4)what is thread ? tell me about thread.
    5)collection
    6)exception (checked & unchecked)

2)face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• question:
      1) list & set difference
      2)can we final abstract method
      3)can we final interface class
      4)what is thread ? tell me about thread.
      5)collection
      6)exception (checked & unchecked)
      1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The questions were pretty straight forward. But the job seemed to be more geared to a programmer than a software engineer. The questions were very specific to the nuances of Java and did not cover any software engineering principles.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Depends on the role.
    For Back end jobs, questions are primarily based on Java with focus on OOPS concepts, collections, exceptions.
    They can even ask you about SQL, Struts and Spring.
    Sometimes servlets and JSPs are also asked

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was very smooth, systematic and challenging. I applied through LinkedIn and got a call in 15 days. The first round of screening was done using multiple choice questions by HR. The Group/Panel Interview took place on phone, thereby making thongs very easy for the candidate. Once shortlisted by the panel, HR contacted in 30 mins scheduling the final 1:1 interview on next day. 1:1 Interviews were Technical, Technical + Job Understanding, General Discussion with GM & HR. Overall it was a pleasant experience being interviewed in QuinStreet.

Negotiation

Very Smooth. I got what i expected, and the jump given was good too.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview started off with typical 'Describe yourself' question, which I usually tend to screw.
    Then they started asking about how I understood their business model which they'd described in a presentation that they'd just given to us. I could recall some part of it. And I seemed to satisfy them well Enough.
               Then they went on to ask how I could improve it in any way imaginable. I said something that I couldn't comprehend to this day.
               The next question had to do with their business (which is online advertising). They asked me how could you put ads on a site, given their business model. It took the longest. They didn't seem any impressed. That's how I came to know about potential denial, which is what happened.
              It took almost half an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve our business model, given you've understood our current one?   Answer Question