Quincy Newspapers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quincy Newspapers Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quincy Newspapers

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quincy Newspapers (Rockford, IL).

Interview

I landed the interview through a local temp agency. The turn around time was very quick. I arrived and filled out an official application. I then met with the National and General Sales Managers before meeting with the General Manager. They asked me a series of questions based on qualifications they were looking for as well as the qualities I showcased in my resume. We also went through a list of qualities where I was asked to rank myself on a scale from 1 to 5.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quincy Newspapers in March 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I set up an interview over email, met with the primary supervisor of the position, and received an offer letter via email afterwards from a member of the Human Resources department.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked questions related to the information submitted on the application and in reference to writing samples submitted.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not engage in a negotiation phase because of the intern aspect of the position.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quincy Newspapers in November 2011.

Interview

Say things like teamwork, even though they have effectively eliminated that from the job requirement by making the entire newscast process nearly automated in that the director has complete control of everything. And by doing so they lack quality as the director can often be too busy to ensure quality.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall. But, seriously, do not work for Quincy!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not accept what they offer. The pay here is offensive.