Quinn Emanuel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quinn Emanuel Interview Questions

2.8

Support Staff Interview

Interview

The Interview process was average, nothing out of the norm as I went through a recruiting agency. They interviewers were very polite but at the same time, they mean business. It was made clear that it is a very busy environment, and they need someone to stay on their toes, at the same time, you have the ability to dress comfortably and use any tools necessary to get the job done correctly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, the same question seemed to be asked more than once, but in different words. All in all, it was a pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel in January 2015.

Interview

I was set up for an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the staffing agency and then the law firm was interested in setting up an interview with them once they saw my resume and credentials. I arrived early and dressed professional. My interviewer was wearing a Yankees hat with a du-rag, t-shirt, jeans, and Timberland boots. I knew they allowed people to dress casual, but really? This is the first person I met from Quinn Emanuel and this will be the lasting impression I always have of them.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter regarding a position at this company. According to her I was a perfect fit for the job, and the more I researched the position and what they wanted I too felt perfect for the job. I studied up on the firm, prepared a list of possible questions with the correct answers. On the day of the interview, I met with one person. The overall atmosphere of the office was nice and seemed perfect for me. I was told that although they had no doubt I could do the job, and do it very well, because I was soft spoken I wasn't the right "fit" for the company. My work experience, qualifications and references gave them no doubt to my ability to do the job. But the fact that I was shy and soft spoken would be the reason I was passed over for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker, attorney or senior level employee who wasn't doing their fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (Luton, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview and application was through a legal recruitment agency. Interview was organised swiftly. However got to the interview, my interviewer lacked interest and was yawning in my face while I was talking. Never even had the courtesy of being sent a reply saying I was unsuccessful or had not reached the next round. I wouldn't waste my time again.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with the office manager where she asked a couple of standard interview questions, like the ones below. Overall, the interview was about 30 minutes long and wasn't particularly difficult. However, I'm sure that the partner interview would have been more organised and difficult.

The firm seems quite laidback with partners apparently coming into the office in flip flops during the summer (according to my interviewer). Reception were very accomodating at the front desk.

Litigation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a partner at the firm and the firm's practice manager. Both were delightful to meet and discuss with. The firm has a genuine can-do and think outside the box attitude. I was less exprienced to what they required but it was an experience that I would highly recommend to anyone considering applying to their London office.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working at a firm that acts against financial institutions when most top city firms act in those institutions' defence? Are you concerned about your future employability if you join the firm?   Answer Question