Quinn Emanuel Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quinn Emanuel Paralegal Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews from the Paralegal Manager to Jr, Sr, and Partner interviews. If they take your resume (i.e. they invite you to interview) it becomes more about fit then your credentials.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from this opportunity?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Quinn Emanuel

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Beautiful office, nice people, everyone wears jeans. I had a great interview with the Paralegal Coordinator and a Senior Paralegal who was part of the team seeking another paralegal. The Associates I met with were extremely nice and did not seem overstressed as with a typical AmLaw 100 firm.

Interview Questions

• Sounds like you are doing more exciting work at your current position. Why would you want to take this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quinn Emanuel (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by my recruiter regarding a position at this company. According to her I was a perfect fit for the job, and the more I researched the position and what they wanted I too felt perfect for the job. I studied up on the firm, prepared a list of possible questions with the correct answers. On the day of the interview, I met with one person. The overall atmosphere of the office was nice and seemed perfect for me. I was told that although they had no doubt I could do the job, and do it very well, because I was soft spoken I wasn't the right "fit" for the company. My work experience, qualifications and references gave them no doubt to my ability to do the job. But the fact that I was shy and soft spoken would be the reason I was passed over for this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker, attorney or senior level employee who wasn't doing their fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question