Quinnox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quinnox Interview Questions

Interviews at Quinnox

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

I joined Quinnox, India as a fresher. It was four step hiring process.
    First, apititude test, then a behavioral interview with HR team. Third round is technical round, all basic algorithms and data structure questions. Programs related to arrays and strings were asked to code. Final round was HR interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Program on string reversals   1 Answer

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quinnox (Houston, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty ridiculous. They must have been late to start a project, because they wanted me to start *the* *next* *Monday*. Whatever, I had the interview. It was a clumsy awkward 30 minute interview with three people. The next day I got told I had the job. What? Okay.

So I looked their offer over. I had to decline because the W-2 contract language was just preposterous. The non-compete, the "you have to give six weeks notice", all of that was absurdly slanted to the company. It was probably so absurdly slanted that no judge would ever enforce it, but either way, it was not at all something I'd put my name to.

Since I did know they were super pressed for time, I offered signing on as a 1099 subcontractor. They delayed a few days (which meant the Monday date was passed) and then came back telling me the client wanted someone with more "experience in datasets and SQL". Which is absurd because that's literally been my entire career.

But whatever. Easy come easy go. I knew I only got the offer after a bad and awkward 30 minute interview because they were pressed for time, so I don't hold it against them that they rescinded it when I wasn't willing to sign their contract.

It's just that they seemed two-faced about it all. I mean, literally six days ago they were texting me to wish my father a happy birthday to motivate me to sign the W-2 contract. And then yesterday they're like "the client wants more experience". Why not just be honest about it? I knew I was only coming in because you needed butts in seats. That's fine, no reason to sugarcoat it. But I treated you with honesty, I told you what I was really thinking about it all, I just wish you had the respect to treat me the same way.

So for potential future employees, just don't be fooled if you're pressed for time and they're all calling you "you're part of the family" "happy 67th to your father!". I won't go so far as to call them snakes, but they are definitely willing to misrepresent themselves to get what they want.

Meh. Overall a good experience, just a bit silly.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with systems?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quinnox (East Brunswick, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Had in person interview over lunch with head of a business vertical - more of a get to know each other - the manager was a seasoned professional and we came across on the same wavelength - I got the impression he seemed pretty excited to bring me on board - my background seemed to suit his requirements - we signed off with him reverting to HR/corp office etc. to process candidature further.
    Never heard back - phone/email follow-ups with the manager, recruiter availed no response
    Should something have changed at their end, the courtesy of a response was in order, especially when a prospective employee follows-up.
    Came across as unprofessional and contrary to the image the manager created.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

2 interviews - with vertical head and with the COO. Not too technical though, and focused on what I did in my previous engagements and what I would like to do in the future. The final round with the CEO was more of a formality - which made me feel that decisions on senior hiring may be somewhat impulsive than based on analysis.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working in the practice or for delivery?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation works for positions where the company does not have too many alternatives to go with

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

Pool Campus for Interview
    Aptitude Round - Quantitative , Logical sections
    Technical Rounds - 2 One development perspective(Search and Sorting questions ) and other Testing perspective (scenario given and tell what all testcases can be considered)
    HR Round -2 Behavioral rounds

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

The interviews involves first quant, logical and technical test and selected candidates are interviewed. You hear back in almost 3-4 weeks and te=he selected candidates have an onsite HR screening

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quinnox in May 2016.

Interview

FIRST HR called and she was very nice, and requested urgent interview, 3 hour notice, I agreed at 10 pm, because one guy was suppose to join from India, then 2 guys showed up on zoom and asked me about various question regarding previous experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about ASAP methodology, what are expertise, and integration point FI-MM, FI-SD   2 Answers

Business Devvelopment/Chicago-Based Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The process went well, I was asked for references very early on and thought that was odd but was told that is their process. Now...time for the F2F interview.. I was told by the Senior Manager that he did think I was a good fit and would set up a meeting to introduce me to what would be my fellow workers. Fantastic I thought. He then said to me he did not have any more time for our meeting and If I would e-mail him any questions and he would reply. Fine, I did that and no reply. After two requests, still no reply to my questions. Then, out of the blue I received a rejection e-mail with no explanation as to circumstances.

Interview Questions

• I was not handled professionally and was not dealt with in an honest fashion.   Answer Question

MicroStrategy Administration Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiting manager directly and went through 3 rounds of interview, first round with the recruiting manager, second round with a technical lead, and third round is a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Asked experiences with MicroStrategy and responsibilities in previous projects..   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quinnox in June 2014.

Interview

It had 6 rounds. First Aptitude Test(not that easy), followed by Public Speech & GD(Since the no. of students was large). Then a HR-Round 1(It consisted of simple questions, just to check whether you can communicate well). Next day, there was a technical interview followed by Final HR Interview.