Quinnox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quinnox Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

3.1

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quinnox in May 2016.

Interview

FIRST HR called and she was very nice, and requested urgent interview, 3 hour notice, I agreed at 10 pm, because one guy was suppose to join from India, then 2 guys showed up on zoom and asked me about various question regarding previous experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about ASAP methodology, what are expertise, and integration point FI-MM, FI-SD   1 Answer

MicroStrategy Administration Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiting manager directly and went through 3 rounds of interview, first round with the recruiting manager, second round with a technical lead, and third round is a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Asked experiences with MicroStrategy and responsibilities in previous projects..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

I joined Quinnox, India as a fresher. It was four step hiring process.
    First, apititude test, then a behavioral interview with HR team. Third round is technical round, all basic algorithms and data structure questions. Programs related to arrays and strings were asked to code. Final round was HR interview on site.

Business Devvelopment/Chicago-Based Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The process went well, I was asked for references very early on and thought that was odd but was told that is their process. Now...time for the F2F interview.. I was told by the Senior Manager that he did think I was a good fit and would set up a meeting to introduce me to what would be my fellow workers. Fantastic I thought. He then said to me he did not have any more time for our meeting and If I would e-mail him any questions and he would reply. Fine, I did that and no reply. After two requests, still no reply to my questions. Then, out of the blue I received a rejection e-mail with no explanation as to circumstances.

Interview Questions

• I was not handled professionally and was not dealt with in an honest fashion.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quinnox (East Brunswick, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Had in person interview over lunch with head of a business vertical - more of a get to know each other - the manager was a seasoned professional and we came across on the same wavelength - I got the impression he seemed pretty excited to bring me on board - my background seemed to suit his requirements - we signed off with him reverting to HR/corp office etc. to process candidature further.
    Never heard back - phone/email follow-ups with the manager, recruiter availed no response
    Should something have changed at their end, the courtesy of a response was in order, especially when a prospective employee follows-up.
    Came across as unprofessional and contrary to the image the manager created.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

2 interviews - with vertical head and with the COO. Not too technical though, and focused on what I did in my previous engagements and what I would like to do in the future. The final round with the CEO was more of a formality - which made me feel that decisions on senior hiring may be somewhat impulsive than based on analysis.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working in the practice or for delivery?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation works for positions where the company does not have too many alternatives to go with

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quinnox (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Overall interview process was good. I applied through college. The process took 2 days. Day 1 interview was conducted in college itself(Aptitude, GD and HR Screening). Day 2 interview was conducted at their office in Electronic city(Technical and HR)

Interview Questions

• Normal HR questions.
      Technical interview- They concentrated more on java and C++
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quinnox (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First is Written test . Selected candidates are allowed for pick and speak round just to test your communication skills .
    Then its the HR round . Last and final round is technical interview

Interview Questions

• My technical round was about differences b/w C and java ,
      Features of Java .
      1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round is aptitude test which cosists of 60 questions with a time limit of 1hr contains everything from quants logical verbal(less people were selected:try taking a look at every question don't be stuck)
    GD:important ,be confident ,have a opening and closing statement
    HR screening:formality
    Technical:Know your projects and java ,any programming language related to your projects(At their office)
    HR and technical:Be confident share your ideas clearly(not difficult at all just answer smartly)

Interview Questions

• udp tcp difference? a lot on java exceptions,basic programs with a twist   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quinnox (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1.Aptitude
    60 questions 40 quant 20 technical

2.GD
    very important , try to say your points in the starting and be confident

3.HR
    just formality about your resume don't lie there also to the HR get a xerox of the marks sheet from the student at this time only.

4.Technical Interview
    confidence and should know about your project

5.Director Interview
    Nothing as such just like HR

Interview Questions

• b/w Overloading and overriding , call by value and call by reference
      About your project and activities related to programming . good if you have an app or website made by yourself .
      Be confident and clear .Don't write much on resume keep it small and simple . Write programming languages only if you know well .
      Answer Question