Quinnox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quinnox Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

The interviews involves first quant, logical and technical test and selected candidates are interviewed. You hear back in almost 3-4 weeks and te=he selected candidates have an onsite HR screening

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quinnox in May 2016.

Interview

FIRST HR called and she was very nice, and requested urgent interview, 3 hour notice, I agreed at 10 pm, because one guy was suppose to join from India, then 2 guys showed up on zoom and asked me about various question regarding previous experience

Interview Questions

• Asked about ASAP methodology, what are expertise, and integration point FI-MM, FI-SD   2 Answers

MicroStrategy Administration Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiting manager directly and went through 3 rounds of interview, first round with the recruiting manager, second round with a technical lead, and third round is a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Asked experiences with MicroStrategy and responsibilities in previous projects..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox.

Interview

I joined Quinnox, India as a fresher. It was four step hiring process.
    First, apititude test, then a behavioral interview with HR team. Third round is technical round, all basic algorithms and data structure questions. Programs related to arrays and strings were asked to code. Final round was HR interview on site.

Business Devvelopment/Chicago-Based Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The process went well, I was asked for references very early on and thought that was odd but was told that is their process. Now...time for the F2F interview.. I was told by the Senior Manager that he did think I was a good fit and would set up a meeting to introduce me to what would be my fellow workers. Fantastic I thought. He then said to me he did not have any more time for our meeting and If I would e-mail him any questions and he would reply. Fine, I did that and no reply. After two requests, still no reply to my questions. Then, out of the blue I received a rejection e-mail with no explanation as to circumstances.

Interview Questions

• I was not handled professionally and was not dealt with in an honest fashion.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quinnox (East Brunswick, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Had in person interview over lunch with head of a business vertical - more of a get to know each other - the manager was a seasoned professional and we came across on the same wavelength - I got the impression he seemed pretty excited to bring me on board - my background seemed to suit his requirements - we signed off with him reverting to HR/corp office etc. to process candidature further.
    Never heard back - phone/email follow-ups with the manager, recruiter availed no response
    Should something have changed at their end, the courtesy of a response was in order, especially when a prospective employee follows-up.
    Came across as unprofessional and contrary to the image the manager created.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox (Naperville, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

2 interviews - with vertical head and with the COO. Not too technical though, and focused on what I did in my previous engagements and what I would like to do in the future. The final round with the CEO was more of a formality - which made me feel that decisions on senior hiring may be somewhat impulsive than based on analysis.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working in the practice or for delivery?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation works for positions where the company does not have too many alternatives to go with

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quinnox in June 2017.

Interview

The interview consist of total 5 rounds.
    1.Aptitude
    2.GD
    3.Hr. screening
    4.Technical
    5.Hr. (Final)

Walk-in Drive. (22 June 2017)
    Total number of student attended the drive : about 200.

Round 1:
    Aptitude,
    60 questions in 60 mins.
    Contain 4 sections i.e, Quants, verbal, logic and data interpretation.
    Each section contained 15 questions.
    Student cleared aptitude: 57.

Round 2:

Technical

Round 5:
    Hr Final

Note:
    Round 1,2,3 are conducted on the same day.
    Round 4 is conducted after 1 week.
    Round 5 is conducted after 1 week.

If you find this helpful click the "Helpful" button.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quinnox (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

This interview was conducted at East point college. There were around 200-300 students and none of them cleared aptitude round. The cut off for this round was 30 but they told none of the students could get more than 25. The paper was really easy and it was very easy to get more than 30 marks. They just wasted whole day. Would ask other not to attend this company interviews as they do not take it the placement drive seriously.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

The HR who had come to conduct the process on the day was very BAD
    They did not mention earlier that the drive was exclusively for girls.
    They made all who have come,some 180 boys and 120 girls to take the first round of aptitude test, the same question paper which they are giving from many days (the same questions present in glassdoor) was given.
    On 13th Sept, they had conducted pool drive at the college "East point college of engineering"
    After first round(Aptitude), he asked all the boys to leave for the day giving the reason that none of us had met the cutoff marks of 30 out of 60.
    The aptitude questions were damn easy and I am a guy who has 85+, 95+ percentiles in quantitative aptitude & problem solving sections of e-litmus.
    When he said we were not able to get 20+ marks in that round, we were like what the hell!
    He was not ready to show us the evaluated paper.
    It was clear from then that he was lying us on our result.
    It was the first time in my life that I got rejected after any aptitude test.
    When I researched further why he did like that, got to know :
    There was a drive on 14th for the same role, the very next day at "SJB Institute of Technology", exclusively for male candidates.
    And so he did not wanted to evaluate boys on 13th.
    Since they were open walk-in, he wanted boys to come on 14th for the other college to get evaluated. But he did not mention that to us. He hid everything to get rid of us and raged on us.
    We were in shock that non of the boys was selected by him.
    He followed all the boys till we could leave that college space.

He then conducted further rounds to girls.

Selection Process:

Aptitude Test
    Group Discussion
    HR Screening
    Technical Round
    Final Interview

If management or higher authority of Quinnox is reading this,
    Please conduct drives properly mentioning whom you are conducting it to.
    If you are conducting it only for girls, then mention it.
    Are you guys afraid of openly mentioning that drive is being conducted exclusively for female candidates?
    Boys time is also valuable.
    Don't play with youths.

Interview Questions

• The first round of aptitude was very easy. Simple math, basic problems like boat and streams.   Answer Question