QuintilesIMS Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

4.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

In delpth, one interview lasting about 2.5 hours, you will meet with Senior executives whom you would potentially support

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I came in for a panel interview and never heard a word about the job. The HR rep had told me after the interview that they were hiring for temp positions through the same temp agency I was currently working for. After I didn't hear for a couple of weeks about my interview results, I called her and asked for a temp position. When I showed up for my first day as a temp, I realized it was in the same department I had interviewed in. They recognized me from my interview and offered me the position on my second day as a temp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was different than normal because I was working there as a temp. The hiring manager sat me down in her office and made the offer. I accepted right away. I was happy with the salary so did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Westmont, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied for administrative assistant position the person to whom I would assist did not attend interview. Met with a project specialist that was the first red flag. When I was escorted to the office she never turned on the light (we sat in the dark) did not asked me to have a seat. Started talking about her personal life but knew very little about the position including pay structure. When I asked some questions she stated would have to get back to me with the answers. People are looking for jobs and it appears that companies are not serious about hiring. Job seekers BEWARE of the inexperienced interviewers that are threatened by talented professionals. What a waste of time!