QuintilesIMS Associate Operation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Associate Operation Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Missed a phonecall from HR initially and they left no contact details and rang from a private number. Basically had to re-apply so I didn't fall through the cracks. Got a call back, reviewed my CV and experience over the phone, and was then followed up with an email to schedule an interview for a day and a half later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Associate Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was about an hour long, had to give a 10 minute presentation on why I'd be good for the job. The interviewers were very attentive and made me feel very relaxed. It felt more like a chat than an interrogation and I felt quite good about it afterwards. You do need to prep for it, but I did about an hour / 2 hours prep overall and that was more than enough. They do a test at the end but it was very easy.

Associate Operation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in November 2011.

Interview

Initial Apptitide test, Narrative Writing test, Hr Round and Technical round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, as the Person was not willing to talk and was with so much attitude that he just left and went without speaking