QuintilesIMS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the District Manager. It was an average process, not a cumbersome process at all. Present and talk about yourself and years of experience. Ask questions to see if everything would be a great fit and right move for your continuing your career.

Associate Lab Project Setup Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very detailed and situation oriented. Things have changed now. The interview is based off of an exam you take. The thing that sucks is that you can interview well and not pass this entrance/screening exam. I heard it sucks but I didn't take it so I can't offer much advise here. The actual interview and presentation is pretty nice though.

Interview Questions

• It is an exam now. I'm not sure what they ask these days.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Panel interview. full day process. did not describe the position well. could use some work on the process and give the candidate a better idea on what to expect.

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Phone interview followed by a face to face panel interview in Chicago. During the chicago interview one of the four panelist immediately left the room and never returned! I never heard anything back from anyone- very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. All of the questions were basic interview questions. I do feel like this interview was given to me because I am a black female and they needed to meet some type of quota around interviewing minorities.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

started with a phone call from a recruiter, we spoke on phone discussing my resume and prior experience and therapeutic areas which lasted about 45-minutes, One week later i got a call and an email for the next level of interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions i was asked was how will handle a difficult Study Coordinator   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with third party hiring company, then online assessment followed by face to face with DM. Then took a flight to North Carolina for F2F with Quintiles DM and contracted companies DM.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, very straight forward pharma interview.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a phone screening with the Hiring Manager followed by in person panel interview with the team. Once the panel interview is sucessful phone interview with Senior Leader from the Business Unit to understand the expectation and the organization culture

Interview Questions

• My career goal and how do i see myself in the next 5 yrs   Answer Question