QuintilesIMS CRA I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS CRA I Interview Questions

3.3

CRA I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in October 2015.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by a recruiter had a brief phone interview. The recruiter ask general question about research. Got an email the next day for a F2F interview with a line manager. Asked several questions about research experience and scenario type question. Within 24 hours got another request for a second F2F via web. That interview was conducted by 2 manager, asking more details about past experience and discuss the job requirements in detail. I was called with an offer after two days and accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

CRA I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in April 2013.

Interview

I completed a phone interview with recruiter then with two managers

CRA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Dirst phone interviee was about typical hr questions review of your resume, questions like are you willing to travel, why do you want to change job, what salary you expect. No technical questions at all. Very short about 15 min Second interview was more technical must be prepared to reply to questions concerning the regulations FDA GCP guidelines. Second interview was a bit longer 20 to 30 min. Had to email them to have a follow up and they answered back saying they had move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions