QuintilesIMS Client Services Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Client Services Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Horsham, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

First is the Phone interview, upon clearing the phone interview a case is given which was to be solved in a three hour period and submitted. This was followed by an in person interview where you had to present the case that you solved to three Vice Presidents followed by three rounds of one on one interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Q. Walk me through your resume
    Q. Experience in excel
    Q. Graph given for analysis
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the client services analyst position. The phone interview was scheduled a month later and took about 15 min. Two weeks later I was sent a schedule for an HR interview that would be two hours long total. Process overall took around 2 months.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

First, I had a HR phone screen that was followed by a panel interview with three members. I received the job offer about one week later and started the job the following week.

Client Services Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviewed with 3 upper level managers - only 1 interview

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2015.

Interview

The first part of the process starts with an analytical/reasoning test. If you pass this first step, you go to the personal interview. In this interview they review your resumee and talk about your previous experience. Last part of the interview process is doing a presentation to the team on the pharmaceutical sector.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging situation you went through and how you handled it.   Answer Question