QuintilesIMS Clinical Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Clinical Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

They were very quick to schedule an interview and give an offer. The staff was very formal but efficent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Firstly, it was an initial contact phone conversation telling me that i was preselected for the second phase interview, which would consist on a phone interview that would occur in the next few days, asking me for my preferences, my vision and my opinion of the company etc. Two weeks later, they called me telling me that I was selected to assist to a 3 hours presential interview in the Headquarters, where i was asked to do a numerical test, a priority test, a dinamics group test game, and a short 1:1 interview with a presentation included. Also they offer us the possibility to have 10 minutes to ask everithing we wanted about the job to a 3 senior project managers from the company, which helped me a lot to figure out how would be the work like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a conflict situation in a work environment in the past and how did you solve the conflict   1 Answer
    • Tell me a situation where a client was unsatisfied with a service and how did you solve the problem   1 Answer