QuintilesIMS Clinical Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Clinical Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a talent acquisition specialist within 3 days of submitting application and had 30 minute screening interview the next day. Within a week, I was contacted about a second interview with a line manager and the interview was held a few days later by phone. It lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess risk in a trial and how do you manage mitigating the risk?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview went really well with two different therapeutic areas. Second interview was a presentation on a topic of their choice. Questions were very thorough. Interviewers were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you used risk assessment. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in November 2014.

Interview

Referred by employee and was contacted a few days later to interview with an Associate Director. That interview went very well, mostly just conversational in style, and I felt decent about my chances moving forward. A few days later I received an email stating that I would have a WebEx interview with another Associate Director, Director, and Senior Director and to prepare a short presentation. That went okay (I thought), though the interview ended kind of weirdly and abruptly. In retrospect, I'm sure they had already made their decision not to hire me based on my lack of experience at a CRO and very little (< 6 mos.) at a pharmaceutical company. After several attempts to reach out to the recruiter for any information regarding a decision, I received an auto-email stating that I had not been accepted.

Interview Questions

• None of them were particularly difficult. There were a few behavioral questions, but really it was either just conversation or how my experiences would be relevant to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by a face-to-face where I was asked to prepare a 20 min presentation. Unprofessional at interview, arrogant and condescending. Complete waste of my time, I traveled and spent night in a hotel. I would not want to work for an elitist group like this. Very narrow vision of who fits their profile for success and unwilling to adequately train.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a PI who could or would not recruit patients   2 Answers

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in June 2014.

Interview

Interview scheduling was quite smooth and interviewers were all very pleasant and down to earth. Overall a really great interview. The post-interview was the issue as I had to follow up for updates at which point they began inquiring about my salary requirements (which had been previously listed on my online application). Rather than make me their best offer they kept trying to get me to lower my minimum, which was quite annoying. They finally communicated that they couldn't meet my minimum so we thanked each other and I moved on.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions but did have to do a 20 minute presentation to interview panel with Q&A afterwards.   Answer Question

Lowball salary offer was quite insulting so I had to pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (San Diego, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was called in to do a 15 min presentation on how to recruit and run a successful oncology study. That is a tall order for a 15 min presentation; however, I feel I did an excellent job on the presentation and those who interviewed me in the panel all really liked my presentation and noted such. So when I did not get the job the first time and the second posting time, I was very surprised and disappointed. It took until Q had a third set of openings 6 months later for me to finally be hired.

Interview Questions

• What is an important factor in ensuring successful enrollment?   1 Answer

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Netanya (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Netanya (Israel)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview by TC for about an hour. I got the invite a week in advance.
    Several questions were asked as described below.
    I had to provide some recommendations.
    After about a month a got a call from global CPM that I was assigned as a regional CPM for his study

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation you dealt with?
      Example of dealing with conflict
      What kind of mangaer are you?
      Were do you see your self in 5 years?
      Describe your experience?
      Do you have financial experience?
      Why do you want this job?
      Issues managing people?
      Issues managing vendors?   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in April 2012.

Interview

Lateral move within company. Difficulties with HR not being responsive, but able to work around this due to having contact directly with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Increase in salary even though considered to be a lateral move.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in November 2011.

Interview

I thought that the process was quite seamless. I first had a phone interview with the head of the department and after the initial screening I was invited to attend a face-to-face in Kansas City. They were very communicative and accommodating about the traveling plans.

I interviewed with 7 different people, some meetings were with two people at a time, others were with one person at a time. All interviewers were pleasant and respectful. I felt good about the process and was delighted to accept the offer.