QuintilesIMS Clinical Research Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Clinical Research Associate II Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Charleston, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

There were several phases to the interview process as there almost always is. There was a phone screening with HR. Then I had a technical interview, once I made it past that I was scheduled for a Skype interview which was with a panel of 3 people who presented 5-7 questions each. Most of them were derived from the STAR method. Tell me about a time.....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation. What was the situation? How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The interview process lasted over six weeks with more than four weeks between the phone interview and the WebEx interview. The recruiter was really nice, professional and courteous. The line managers were playing "good cop,bad cop", but the interviews went smoothly and the questions were fair though.

Interview Questions

• What were the inclusion/ exclusion criteria for a trial you worked on?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The First interview with a recruiter over the phone. Was invited via email to schedule for the second interview with hiring manager via webex for at least an hour...behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you know Principal investigator's site is adequate   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

I was contacted for a new project starting. So, the company was expanding the unit. I get an interview after sending my CV to the person who contacted me. I had 2 personal interviews: human resources manager, and human resources director with project manager. All very kind. I felt very comfortable. No trick questions.
    I´ve also had an interview with a psychologist. Easy and nice; nothing out of range.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much. I just get a position 1 level up from the one I was contacted for, due to my experience in the field.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in August 2008.

Interview

I applied to the company online. Several weeks later I received a phone call from the company recruiter requesting to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview was with an HR Exec, very brief, with only 1 industry related question for me. Several days later HR called again, requesting to arrange a F2F interview. Travel arrangements were made by the company. The interview went well and lasted about 1 hour. I met with 2 managers from the company who were very friendly, positive and non-intimidating. It was more of an informational interview from their end, regarding job description, training and company culture, interspersed with lighthearted conversation. There were no behavioral- based questions. In closing they said I would hear from HR with in a week, which I did and accepted the position. I wish all interviews were like this. Kudos to my interviewers for putting me at ease and whose personalities meshed with mine.

Interview Questions

• During the initial phone interview, the HR Exec asked me, " What sort of documents would one find in the Regulatory Binder"? This isn't a difficult question, but it caught me off guard, as the conversation immediately prior, had been casual. Luckily, I got grounded and remembered.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, as the HR exec provided me with an acceptable salary range and that was much more then what I'd anticipated.