QuintilesIMS Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Toledo, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview initially lasted about 25 minutes. HR Rep was very personable and our call was laid back although still professional. Second interview was with the regional manager who ultimately ended up becoming my boss. She drove from Indiana and we met at Starbucks. It was interesting having coffee and meeting as we did. It was nice to break the ice by talking about my town and the route she took to get here. was struck my the personal and candid nature of the interview after having researched the company and realized that they had 40,000+ employees. All in all a good experience!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wish I would have negotiated. I didn't because I was so afraid of them saying no. Always tell them what you think your worth. If they want you they will pay you!

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Des Moines, IA) in February 2008.

Interview

I recieved a call from the Q-recruiter. Arranged a phone interview with her to go over qualification details. She then arranged for a manager to come to me for a 1:1 interview. After a few days I recieved a call from the recruiter extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is a 1572?   2 Answers
    • How many studies have you had enrolling at one time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offered salary was more than what I was asking. I accepted with out further negotiations.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied to the position of CTA and I was invited to the 2 interview in 3 days, I met with AD and Clinical dept. Manager first and then with Project Coord Centre Manager, all of them were very friendly and replied to all my questions. At the end they notified me as a potential candidate and told me that I will be contacted by the recruiter within short time. Next morning I've got a call and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• There were no extraordinary questions, everything was easy and simple.   Answer Question