QuintilesIMS Cra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone screen after about two weeks from initial application. Recruiter from outside US called scheduled and made the phone screen. She stated her colleague in the US would contact me for the next stage.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Pasadena, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the COM and lasted about an hour. The interviewer was very relaxed, thoroughly explained the program and training. I gave a brief explanation of my skills and background.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle discussing a difficult topic with a site, coworker or client?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick process, everyone I spoke to was very friendly, warm and helpful with any questions I had during the process. They were very flexible working around my then work schedule to coordinate interview calls. The questions they asked and just the whole process in general was much easier than I anticipated.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The process was painless and quick. I was contacted 2 days after submitting an online application. I had an initial phone screening interview and basic questions were asked. The following week, I interviewed with a recruiter digitally and shortly after, I interviewed with one of the hiring managers.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in July 2015.

Interview

2-3 thier inteview. No challanging questions. No behavioral questions. Less than 1 hour. Pleasant phone conversations which do not require any preparation. Many people leaving the company and new people are needed, therefore the process is very easy.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2014.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks. First interview was with the recruiter very basic questions, talks about metrics, closest airport, how much travel, systems used. 2nd interview with a Line manager very long interview but nothing if you have been a CRA for more than 6 months you will do fine. Final interview was on webex for an hour, behavioral questions.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Was first interviewed by an agency. Was very straight forward. They asked me about my experience as it relates to this field. Second part was a bit tricky.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got to a site and they told you they didn't have time for you?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

CRA Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews and then flown out to NC for an in person interview with the two managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a provider who was not following the protocol   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Overland Park, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and then the usual process. Telephone interview which was quite useless and standard. Followed by interview at the site. Had to follow up numerous times before getting a response. Too many forms to fill

Interview Questions

• Fairly routine as related to job. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just questions about my previous experience with site visits, etc.   1 Answer
    • Same old questions such as how did you deal with a co-worker that was difficult?   1 Answer