QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone screen after about two weeks from initial application. Recruiter from outside US called scheduled and made the phone screen. She stated her colleague in the US would contact me for the next stage.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC).

Interview

Very pleasant, manager was kind and the job description was true. It was a phone interview first, then 2 face to face interviews. The interviews went well but they didn't offer me the position because someone else had more experience than i did.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter first, then telephone interview with a few spoke on the team. That was all normal and respectful. Third interview was the weirdest interview I've ever gone on in my life. I walked into a room, there's a few people and they tell me we're going to do a role playing exercise. They gave very little information, and then stared at me while I was talking. Then they started acting crazy.
    I'm not sure why I was being interviewed like an acting role would (auditioning for a role) when I'm applying for an extremely analytical position. The whole experience was pretty awful even though the team seemed great. It would be reasonable if it were a sales position.
    I wouldn't have accepted if offered because it was so odd and disrespectful.
    After the interview , crickets despite my followup email. Then just a robo rejection. I'd expect more consideration after getting that far through the process.
    It's really a bummer, because Quintiles seems like a great company, I just wish my interview reflected that.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would talk to various people   1 Answer

CPA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Walk in Interviews were conducted, more than 200 candidates attended and among those only 50 people were selected. Whole process whole day and initially there was written test (included aptitude test and writing a mails) then HR round and then direct Interview with Managers. After interview selection was confirmed within a week by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to JOin etc. Just behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position and talked with her the next day. Got a phone interview with a lead recruiter and got an offer to interview with two manager two days later. One day after the final interview I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about CRA skills, how I conducted visits, what would I do in certain scenarios, etc.   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me, and scheduled an interview. He asked me some general questions at first then scheduled an interview for me about a week in advance. It was about 30 minutes and was about half technical and half soft skills.

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initially, it seemed the interview process was going to be intimidating. It became very relaxed after we got started. I've been on tough pharma interviews (almost insulting) and this was rather pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Situational - read up on star.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face and then final phone interview. Over all good experience. Provided good insight on job description. Very relaxed atmosphere. Gave a tour of the department. Felt very welcomed not intimidating at all.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a QuintilesIMS recruiter. About 2 weeks later I was scheduled for an in-person interview. Interview lasted roughly 1 hour with 2 individuals. It was a pretty average interview. Every question was scenario/behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult encounter with a customer/client and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use good listening skills to be able to better communicate.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.