QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

Manager Interview

Interview

Hilarious if not so unhinged from the start. Clueless depts within the org. They have money so basically it is another place where no one does any productive work but try to show they are very busy. Oh and they will advertise their job postings as "those with interest in Ted Talks are valued" however the person interviewing you is eons away from any innovation or ted talks.

Interview Questions

• They were basically so unorganized that it was really a complete waste of time.   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone screen after about two weeks from initial application. Recruiter from outside US called scheduled and made the phone screen. She stated her colleague in the US would contact me for the next stage.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC).

Interview

Very pleasant, manager was kind and the job description was true. It was a phone interview first, then 2 face to face interviews. The interviews went well but they didn't offer me the position because someone else had more experience than i did.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Telephone interview with recruiter first, then telephone interview with a few spoke on the team. That was all normal and respectful. Third interview was the weirdest interview I've ever gone on in my life. I walked into a room, there's a few people and they tell me we're going to do a role playing exercise. They gave very little information, and then stared at me while I was talking. Then they started acting crazy.
    I'm not sure why I was being interviewed like an acting role would (auditioning for a role) when I'm applying for an extremely analytical position. The whole experience was pretty awful even though the team seemed great. It would be reasonable if it were a sales position.
    I wouldn't have accepted if offered because it was so odd and disrespectful.
    After the interview , crickets despite my followup email. Then just a robo rejection. I'd expect more consideration after getting that far through the process.
    It's really a bummer, because Quintiles seems like a great company, I just wish my interview reflected that.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would talk to various people   1 Answer

CPA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Walk in Interviews were conducted, more than 200 candidates attended and among those only 50 people were selected. Whole process whole day and initially there was written test (included aptitude test and writing a mails) then HR round and then direct Interview with Managers. After interview selection was confirmed within a week by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to JOin etc. Just behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a screening call from one of the directors then about a week later I got an invite to interview with a panel through WebEx. There were three director level interviewers. The interview was mostly behavioral and more conversational than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a change in your role? Describe your previous experience. Why do you think you would be a good fit? Describe your experience with clinical research.   Answer Question

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Manager had to catch a plane back to California so it was rushed. Had me play a little skit with one of her employees giving you minimal information. She acted like she wasn't paying attention though. When you asked questions they made it seem like you should know. They tell you that the source is like a flat file but when you start explaining the situation they say "The files are not flat files", when you ask what they are they say you wouldn't understand. JOKE!!!!

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position and talked with her the next day. Got a phone interview with a lead recruiter and got an offer to interview with two manager two days later. One day after the final interview I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about CRA skills, how I conducted visits, what would I do in certain scenarios, etc.   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me, and scheduled an interview. He asked me some general questions at first then scheduled an interview for me about a week in advance. It was about 30 minutes and was about half technical and half soft skills.

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initially, it seemed the interview process was going to be intimidating. It became very relaxed after we got started. I've been on tough pharma interviews (almost insulting) and this was rather pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Situational - read up on star.   1 Answer