QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, they invited me to participate in an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 2 additional directors. I met with each person individually for about 45 minutes each.

During the in-person interviews, the questions were fairly straight-forward - questions about previous experience and things listed on my resume.

The department is undergoing changes, so a lot of questions were also around change management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences with firing people. (Three of the interviewers asked this same question.)   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

process went well, nice recruiting people, nice interview, on time and first round is about personal basic info instead of any technique questions. this position and program does not hire international student, if you want a sponsorship in the future, then this is not a good choice for u.

Interview Questions

• t the first question is whether you need a sponsorship   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had one phone interview and one onsite interview. The onsite was with 4 people including 3 TA Supervisors and the Director of TA, each met with me individually. They shared a lot of information about the company's structure. Questions were very standard. Most of the staff is young, it was a low-pressure interview. The role was entry-level temp-to-perm and did not pay my desired comp, they extended an offer to someone cheaper. Seems like a positive work environment with a lot of growth potential and flexibility.

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Interview was a 2-person panel webex (extremely intense), although it depends on your interviewers. Majority of questions seemed to be anatomy focused (What part of the body is that found? What is that responsible for?)

Interview Questions

• What are some essential components found on the 1572?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

They just never get back to you. Not even with a rejection email. After all the trouble of going through video interview + rounds of phone interviews + flying overnight across the country and back in a day, you hear nothing if they don't hire you. I mean, how rude.

Interview Questions

• Metrics you would use to evaluate performance of a hypothetical drug;
      presentation on an analytical project you've worked on;
      excel test on Vlookup, pivot table, pivot charts and sumifs;
      summarizing powerpoint charts and give each slide a title;
      all types of behavioral questions
      Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

I had a first round interview through my school which was two 30 minute case interviews with some behavioral questions at the end. I was invited to their Cambridge office for a second round interview after a successful first round, which consisted of two 45 minute case interviews with behavioral questions at the end as well as an intensive 30 minute behavioral interview. One case interview did have stress test components just as a heads up, but all of the employees I met at the office were friendly. Speed is a bigger factor in the second round than the first.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY).

Interview

Had 2 phone calls and one video call. I was told that I would hear back really quickly if we were going to move forward or not, and I NEVER heard back from them. Really unprofessional

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

no communication, no emails, no phone calls from their HR, TA. For Director & Senior positions hope at the least they would go through each resumes to see the potential of each candidate. Org may need to monitor closely their review process.

IMS Health Academy Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, then got an email 2-4 days with a questionnaire to fill out. After that it's an video interview with both behavioral and case questions.
    After the video interview I spoke with the director of the Academy, then another senior consultant. 1st interview was basic resume questions and a simple case question.
    2nd interview was technical round.
    About two days after the second phone interview I was brought in for onsite interview.
    The onsite interview started with a lunch, followed by 3-1 on 1-behavioral round , 1 analytic round, 1 excel test and 1 power point presentation round. The whole process took about 5 hours.

Its been 3 weeks now and haven't heard back.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got an email to schedule a phone interview (which took more than 2 weeks). Interviewed for about 1 h with a consultant. General behaviorial type questions followed by cases. Healthcare related questions (OTC and prescription drugs), and need to do some mathematics (market sizing and pricing strategies).