QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face and then final phone interview. Over all good experience. Provided good insight on job description. Very relaxed atmosphere. Gave a tour of the department. Felt very welcomed not intimidating at all.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, they invited me to participate in an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 2 additional directors. I met with each person individually for about 45 minutes each.

During the in-person interviews, the questions were fairly straight-forward - questions about previous experience and things listed on my resume.

The department is undergoing changes, so a lot of questions were also around change management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences with firing people. (Three of the interviewers asked this same question.)   1 Answer

Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially a phone interview, but was then invited for an in-person. Typical questions (strength, weakness, dealing with stress, etc). Also asked to present on failing to meet deliverables with client.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when people aren't meeting their job expectations?   Answer Question

Statistical Programmer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

process went well, nice recruiting people, nice interview, on time and first round is about personal basic info instead of any technique questions. this position and program does not hire international student, if you want a sponsorship in the future, then this is not a good choice for u.

Interview Questions

• t the first question is whether you need a sponsorship   1 Answer

Regulatory Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for cursory interview prior to speaking with Quintiles panel. Interview was hour long WebEx with 15min presentation + Q&A and rest consisting of typical interview questions and job specific questions that weren't bad. I was contacted by the recruiter two hours after the interview and was offered the position. While I accepted, the only down side is being considered contractor with recruiting staffing company with potential for full time offer with Quintiles.

Interview Questions

• Typical job specific interview questions like explain how you have handled a difficult situation   Answer Question

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Newark, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Called recruiter. Recruiter emailed let me know what they are looking for and that my CV will be giving to HR. Emailed the recruiter my CV. Few days later, I got a phone interview. It went well. And then a skype interview which also went well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was good

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and clear to handle. Very informative and great conversation with the managers. All was well explained and pleasantly interactive. Every further steps was explained and at the end everything is clear.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had one phone interview and one onsite interview. The onsite was with 4 people including 3 TA Supervisors and the Director of TA, each met with me individually. They shared a lot of information about the company's structure. Questions were very standard. Most of the staff is young, it was a low-pressure interview. The role was entry-level temp-to-perm and did not pay my desired comp, they extended an offer to someone cheaper. Seems like a positive work environment with a lot of growth potential and flexibility.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

They just never get back to you. Not even with a rejection email. After all the trouble of going through video interview + rounds of phone interviews + flying overnight across the country and back in a day, you hear nothing if they don't hire you. I mean, how rude.

Interview Questions

• Metrics you would use to evaluate performance of a hypothetical drug;
      presentation on an analytical project you've worked on;
      excel test on Vlookup, pivot table, pivot charts and sumifs;
      summarizing powerpoint charts and give each slide a title;
      all types of behavioral questions
      Answer Question