QuintilesIMS Contacted By Quintiles Manager - Found Me On Linkedin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Contacted By Quintiles Manager - Found Me On Linkedin Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted 5 months ago by a Quintiles manager. She explained this was for a CRA position for their Amgen contract. Positions were posted sometime early April, I was contacted again to apply. I had a screening interview, a personality/skills test, phone interview and then flown to NC for a final interview. Overall, terribly disappointed in what I thought was a great company. I was not contacted and told I had not received the job and neither the Quintiles manager who recruited me nor one of my interviewers responded to my email asking if the positions had been filled. Very disappointed in the process. I don't think I'll apply for another job with Quintiles again.

Interview Questions

• Specifically, what has been my experience with study drug and how is study drug typically handled?   Answer Question