QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Awful. After 10 minutes the internal recruiter told me the job I had applied for had already gone but there was a more junior role available. Oh and it wasn't home based like I needed to be. Could I commute 4 hours each way???

Interview Questions

• Could you commute the 220 miles each way?   1 Answer

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Interview was a 2-person panel webex (extremely intense), although it depends on your interviewers. Majority of questions seemed to be anatomy focused (What part of the body is that found? What is that responsible for?)

Interview Questions

• What are some essential components found on the 1572?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

HR calls anyone without seeing whether that guy is eligible or not and after coming to location she usually says am sorry to called you for this position as you are no more suitable due to less experience

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join quintile   1 Answer
    • Tell me about interventional and non interventional studies   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is very worst. Fst Round is written test(MANUAL, Performance, SQL and selenium) But they shortlisted my resume for Manual Testing.
    Never go to that company for interview. wastage of time and money.
    who is that guy prepare that question...just i want to see and touch his feet.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Westmont, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied for administrative assistant position the person to whom I would assist did not attend interview. Met with a project specialist that was the first red flag. When I was escorted to the office she never turned on the light (we sat in the dark) did not asked me to have a seat. Started talking about her personal life but knew very little about the position including pay structure. When I asked some questions she stated would have to get back to me with the answers. People are looking for jobs and it appears that companies are not serious about hiring. Job seekers BEWARE of the inexperienced interviewers that are threatened by talented professionals. What a waste of time!

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process took almost 3-4 weeks. Very well organised interviews.Provided clear picture of role and activities.(Dec 2016-Jan 2017)

Four level of interviews for me as below:

1. Technical discussion.
    2. Manager discussion.
    3. HR discussion.
    4.Onsite Head discussion.

I have cleared all rounds.

Then HR asked for related documents to generate offer letter. I was expecting offer letter may be in few hours. Then I got an update that due to Annual Budgeting all the positions are going on hold so can not work on any offer.

So have to see, if I get an offer after this Annual Budgeting hold is gone.

Consulting Group Summer(Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Screening interview to determine your motivations (walk though CV, would you enjoy analysing data, would you enjoy liaising with clients.
    2nd round interview with senior consultant: tell me about yourself, what attracted you to QIMS, what competitive advantage do we have over other companies) - Mini case interview: easy case with 4 questions, but make sure you give DATA for each answer.

Interview Questions

• what comp advantage do we have   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in December 2016.

Interview

I had three phone interviews before being rejected. The first was with HR and was a standard interview about my background and a few competency based questions. The 2nd was a market sizing interview with a few more maths questions after. The third was a full case study.

Feedback was good for the first two interviews and responses about next stages were swift until I'd failed and then it took them a long time to inform me which I found a little annoying.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 stage interview, phone, GMAT type of exam and 2 case-studies 101. Phone was just typical screening, GMAT is 1 hours no calculator, better to study a lot. Case-studies 101 are in English and are quite easy, they just want to see if you can breakdown the question.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about market access and pricing.   1 Answer