QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Pharmacovigilance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

they don't know how many stages .they decide only after seeing the candidates number.
    don't even say why your rejected.they simply say you can leave even after answering all questions. you never know what went wrong.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Awful. After 10 minutes the internal recruiter told me the job I had applied for had already gone but there was a more junior role available. Oh and it wasn't home based like I needed to be. Could I commute 4 hours each way???

Interview Questions

• Could you commute the 220 miles each way?   1 Answer

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Interview was a 2-person panel webex (extremely intense), although it depends on your interviewers. Majority of questions seemed to be anatomy focused (What part of the body is that found? What is that responsible for?)

Interview Questions

• What are some essential components found on the 1572?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer

Pharmacovigilance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

HR calls anyone without seeing whether that guy is eligible or not and after coming to location she usually says am sorry to called you for this position as you are no more suitable due to less experience

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join quintile   1 Answer
    • Tell me about interventional and non interventional studies   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is very worst. Fst Round is written test(MANUAL, Performance, SQL and selenium) But they shortlisted my resume for Manual Testing.
    Never go to that company for interview. wastage of time and money.
    who is that guy prepare that question...just i want to see and touch his feet.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy process, expect a lot of rounds or 5 interviews back to back. First phone screening than meet with Business Analyst, director, project managers, leadership team and it took around 2 weeks for them to get back to me so be patient

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Westmont, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied for administrative assistant position the person to whom I would assist did not attend interview. Met with a project specialist that was the first red flag. When I was escorted to the office she never turned on the light (we sat in the dark) did not asked me to have a seat. Started talking about her personal life but knew very little about the position including pay structure. When I asked some questions she stated would have to get back to me with the answers. People are looking for jobs and it appears that companies are not serious about hiring. Job seekers BEWARE of the inexperienced interviewers that are threatened by talented professionals. What a waste of time!

Clinical Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First interview letter will be for face 2 face interview, but later you have to go through online test. The online test is only for biology candidates, not for Bioinformatics candidates.

Interview Questions

• You will be given choice of 4 models, out of which you have to select one. But none of the model is of Bioinformatics.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There was a phone interview, math/logic test, in-person behavioural and case interview, in-person case presentation.
    Case questions were not similar to what I found on consultingcase101.
    People interviewing me were friendly enough, but I got the impression that the company is very disorganised.