QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

291 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CDM Role Interview

Interview

Rude. Was asked to dial in to a conference call # at a certain time. Nobody from Quintiles dialed in! Waited 30 min. to no avail. Will never interview with them again. My time is just as important as theirs...

Analyst Interview

Interview

45 min phone interview. 20 min competency based interview. 25 minute case study.

Interview Questions

• Determine market for product. Had to estimate number of product users and potential revenue.   Answer Question

Data Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Was contacted a few days after submitting my resume to schedule a phone interview. Scheduler sent an email listing the four people I'd be meeting with their job titles and emails. I called in at the scheduled time, 10 minutes later one person joined and stated that the other 3 people could not join. Interviewer asked me to describe my journey thus far and I worked through my resume. Interviewer did not seem to want to be on the phone interviewing someone, asked very few questions, interview was mostly me talking about myself and asking her questions regarding the role. A month later I hadn't heard anything so I contacted the interviewer and scheduler and received a no thank you email shortly after. I did not walk away from the phone conversation with a positive impression so this was not a surprise!

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. Interviewer asked very few questions, be prepared to walk through your resume to describe your development as an employee to get to the point of being ready for this position.   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Interview

Cumbersome! Basically, if you are not part of their "clique" in their personal life, forget about it. They are only making you come to the interview because A,) it is close to their home and they don't have to travel far B.) they are stating to Quintiles that they are working a full day 3.) Make it look like they are choosing from a pool of candidates to make it look like their friend is the best one for the job. Very unprofessional and painfully obvious that after having a few interviews for different positions and being very qualified that the Director and Associate Directors and Managers are only choosing their friends.

TL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

one round of interview

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face at a local restaurant

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

1. Aptitude
    2. Interview

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management.
    HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Standard questions, boring repetition like in any other company. Some of the people do not understand what the job is all about and it is shown in the questions. The process is extremely slow and long. There is no room for negotiation with them so be prepared to take whatever amount they offer or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in June 2014.

Interview

Telephone interviewInterview Details Phone interview case with background for fit, then round with Managers and then final with 3 Principals. numeracy test is also present. Case study will be given and you need to work out the case step by step. Interviewer will stop you if your answer has gone too far. Listen questions carefully you could get caught. Practice your math as it will be expected like percentage questions