QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.9

Big Data Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter through LinkedIn and I had a call with him for 45 minute where he asked initial screening questions. Then I had two 45 minute phone calls with two members of their Big Data Engineering team. Then I was invited to fly on-site for an interview loop. I had four 45 minute interviews with them.

I was later rejected as they said they needed someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on resume, Data Warehouse, Apache Spark, Scala and Python   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Simple interview with director 3 rounds with core questions on previous role why you want to join the organization etc. The process was smooth where q recruiter got in touch and then directly set up the interview at the office. There were 2rounds by HR and one round held by senior management.

Interview Questions

• Previous work role and domain specific questions. Domain background specific and key expertise was discussed.   Answer Question

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initially, it seemed the interview process was going to be intimidating. It became very relaxed after we got started. I've been on tough pharma interviews (almost insulting) and this was rather pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Situational - read up on star.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job online in March, then I got a telephone interview 4 weeks later which consists of CV check, personal fit question, technical questions, and a case. The interviewer is very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• 1. describe yourself 2. why consulting? 3. why IMS consulting? 4. three strengths and three weakness.
      5. three challenges that face pharmaceutical companies 6. solve a case, whether or not to launch a new product.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was around 45 minutes long, not pressurizing at all. Questions based on my previous experience and guesstimates questions were asked. Hiring process was around two weeks long. Less negotiations on salary as such.

Sales Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview

I was interviewed by the direct superior senior sales manager. He started the interview with typical question : tell me about yourself. I was introducing my work experience but he cut me off and wanted me to tell him who I really am as a person. He wanted to know if I'm married, if I have kids, what does my husband do etc. I found it very unprofessional. And when I asked what was the difference between inside sales specialist and solution sales specialist, he told me that they have funny names for the positions and it didn't matter.

The JD I got was very different from the responsibilities that I was told by the interviewer. Very disappointing that a big company would have such unprofessional senior manager.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was an on campus process. Two rounds of GD followed by a round of Personal Interview and HR interview. Process took a day. Interview was not very difficult. Two directors and an HR personnel were the panelists.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience screening, concepts learnt during the course   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Written test, HR round, Technical Round with two people. Nothing to worry. It is really easy process. Have to be Honest you will get your offer letter. Never try to give any fake certificate. They will catch you immediately. Stop overthinking and start believing.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

10 min introduction
    20 min personal assessment
    25 min case question
    5 min questions

The above describes 1 1-hr session interview. There was a second session (back to back) with the same format.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think you can bring to the consulting role?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face and then final phone interview. Over all good experience. Provided good insight on job description. Very relaxed atmosphere. Gave a tour of the department. Felt very welcomed not intimidating at all.