QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

Senior Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There is 5-6 stage of interview process
    1- Screening process Telephonic call
    2- Written Test
    3- Machine Test
    4- Face-to Face Interview
    5- Personal Interview
    6- Final Discussion
    7- Offer Letter

- I applied for this job role through online and successfully completed all stages & get offer letter.

- I will recommend to you to join this company. The HR administrator is really soft nature & supportive .

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I attended the process at quintilesIms Bangalore.First there was an aptitude test,followed by 3 interviews(technical,managerial and HR). I cleared all the rounds ,was done with Document verificaton but the offer letter has not been sent yet.Its more than 2months.
     No management.
    No proper Response.
    Expert in playing with emotions.

Interview Questions

• basics of sql and java including problem solving ideas.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Started with group interview, solving business opearation problems, than one on one fit interviews, at the end case interviews. It was a great learning oportunity even just to participate in the interview.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

First Round: Written Test on aptitude. Only selected candidates will have another written test on JAVA and DBMS,SQL. This second round is full descriptive.After 1week i got a call from them to attend the interview as i got selected.There will be again 3 rounds in the face to face interview process.2-TR and 1-HR.I got rejected at 2nd TR.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, JAVA, DBMS, SQL are easy questions mostly from basics like super class of all classes,Write the o/p of given program,Write a prg to check whether the given string is anagram or not.
      Interview TR-1: All questions on SQl only. My interviewer is very friendly and he made the environment very comfortable like we are discussing some sql topics not like an interview. He asked me practical explanation of everything.
      Interview TR-2: This is worst guy who created the atmosphere very tensed. He behaved like a sadist. Eventhough i answered maximum questions correctly with explanation, but he saying that he is not convinced. Is array a contiguous memory allocation or not? Why are manholes are in circular shape?   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview time - 2 to 3hrs
    Rounds - 3 to 4 round

1 Screening round,
    2 More technical rounds based on skill set,
    1 Hr round

Interview was very easy and i could able to answer most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose healthcare/lifescience domain.?
      Who is the client for us.?

some technical question as usual.!   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Auckland (New Zealand)).

Interview

There was three different interviews. One was general, the rest were technical. Mostly about design patterns, previous experience, SQL and code quality. In general it wasn't really difficult and interviewers were really friendly and helpful.

Informatica Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Manager had to catch a plane back to California so it was rushed. Had me play a little skit with one of her employees giving you minimal information. She acted like she wasn't paying attention though. When you asked questions they made it seem like you should know. They tell you that the source is like a flat file but when you start explaining the situation they say "The files are not flat files", when you ask what they are they say you wouldn't understand. JOKE!!!!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Technical and Japanese Language Skills are tested. To Begin with Basics in Java questions and then extended further to advanced tech questions in Java. Technical and Japanese Language Skills are tested. To Begin with Basics in Java questions and then extended further to advanced tech questions in Java.

Senior CPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR. Scheduled the meeting and gave aptitude test which was cleared later gave Technical round. Background verification was done and the process took one month to join the organisation.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a screening call from one of the directors then about a week later I got an invite to interview with a panel through WebEx. There were three director level interviewers. The interview was mostly behavioral and more conversational than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a change in your role? Describe your previous experience. Why do you think you would be a good fit? Describe your experience with clinical research.   Answer Question