QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Typically 3 around with a case study and a formal client presentation. First round is a phone interview. Second round was with an Senior Manager. Last round was with the hiring manager plus a final presentation. At presentation, it was a large group panel that asked questions and you present to them.

Interview Questions

• Lots of analytics questions and charts about how to approach patient access. Fairly typical consulting interview questions   1 Answer

CPA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Walk in Interviews were conducted, more than 200 candidates attended and among those only 50 people were selected. Whole process whole day and initially there was written test (included aptitude test and writing a mails) then HR round and then direct Interview with Managers. After interview selection was confirmed within a week by the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to JOin etc. Just behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2016.

Interview

I received the first phone call after 3 weeks. The second phone call interview was after a week. The one-on-one interview was then set via e-mail. The interviews were brief so just relax.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time or situation where you were a leader and a member.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Went for an interview, got a job offer and started the following week. There was a little mix up with the salary (they initially gave a higher amount than what the reality was). I was interviewed by 2 people (my future team leader and her manager), it was formal, but in a relaxed way :)

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult situation with a client/customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

ESSAY WRITING(my first time away from home), GROUP DISCUSSION(internet bane or boon), ONLINE TEST (english and pharmacy), PERSONAL INTERVIEW/HR ROUND (introduction, why you need this post, your strength and weakness ): was easy, the basic questions about pharmacovigilance (DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADR AND AE, PV DEFINITION, SAE CRITERIA)

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone a few times successfully and came onsite for their final round. Sent out my thank you notes to the recruiters and managers and NEVER heard back... not even a rejection. Unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• They asked situational questions and things pertaining to finding candidates and placing positions.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty informal, met series of senior level people who covered both sales side and consulting side.
    Previously, had long conversation with head of sales who was very descriptive about company culture, sales processes, impact of recent M&A activity and how role would collaborate with other colleagues in US and EMEA.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples of managing a lengthy sales process? Who were the key stakeholders involved?   Answer Question

Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

self introduction , online aptitude ( basic maths , comprehension , logical reasoning ) , hr( briefing about grading systems in company and etc) , technical( basic finance questions ),

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a QuintilesIMS recruiter. About 2 weeks later I was scheduled for an in-person interview. Interview lasted roughly 1 hour with 2 individuals. It was a pretty average interview. Every question was scenario/behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult encounter with a customer/client and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use good listening skills to be able to better communicate.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Interview

1. Amcat aptitude test -online- 1hour test
    2. HR round to check basic communication
    3. Sas written test
    4. Tech round taken by 2 Senior SAS programmers.
    Asked about clinical sas