QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was overall very positive. Had an in person interview that involved a case study where they were testing to see our ability to learn in the role. Very fair test.

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position and talked with her the next day. Got a phone interview with a lead recruiter and got an offer to interview with two manager two days later. One day after the final interview I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about CRA skills, how I conducted visits, what would I do in certain scenarios, etc.   Answer Question

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me, and scheduled an interview. He asked me some general questions at first then scheduled an interview for me about a week in advance. It was about 30 minutes and was about half technical and half soft skills.

Clinical Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initially, it seemed the interview process was going to be intimidating. It became very relaxed after we got started. I've been on tough pharma interviews (almost insulting) and this was rather pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Situational - read up on star.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Face to face and then final phone interview. Over all good experience. Provided good insight on job description. Very relaxed atmosphere. Gave a tour of the department. Felt very welcomed not intimidating at all.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a QuintilesIMS recruiter. About 2 weeks later I was scheduled for an in-person interview. Interview lasted roughly 1 hour with 2 individuals. It was a pretty average interview. Every question was scenario/behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a difficult encounter with a customer/client and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use good listening skills to be able to better communicate.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and used a conversational method for face to face interview. He was concise, intuitive, honest and decisive. He focused on integrity and commitment. He explained the job well and made the decision easy

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Two interview, first of all with a manager asking me about former experience as developer, another one was very technical. Second interview was asked me about specific technologies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in March 2017.

Interview

Got in touch through an internal recruiter who circulated resume and then set up initial phone screens. They did multiple phone interviews before deciding to bring in for in person interview. They focused heavily on interest in business area to gauge how long would stay. It sounded like there was an attrition issue and they were looking for sr. Consultants who would stick around longer. No signing bonus was offered which was very uncompetitive vs other offers.

Interview Questions

• Lots of focus on fit, travel preference, and interest in CI. They are looking to plug long-term roles.   Answer Question