QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

no communication, no emails, no phone calls from their HR, TA. For Director & Senior positions hope at the least they would go through each resumes to see the potential of each candidate. Org may need to monitor closely their review process.

IMS Health Academy Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, then got an email 2-4 days with a questionnaire to fill out. After that it's an video interview with both behavioral and case questions.
    After the video interview I spoke with the director of the Academy, then another senior consultant. 1st interview was basic resume questions and a simple case question.
    2nd interview was technical round.
    About two days after the second phone interview I was brought in for onsite interview.
    The onsite interview started with a lunch, followed by 3-1 on 1-behavioral round , 1 analytic round, 1 excel test and 1 power point presentation round. The whole process took about 5 hours.

Its been 3 weeks now and haven't heard back.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got an email to schedule a phone interview (which took more than 2 weeks). Interviewed for about 1 h with a consultant. General behaviorial type questions followed by cases. Healthcare related questions (OTC and prescription drugs), and need to do some mathematics (market sizing and pricing strategies).

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. He called and did a phone screening with me for about 30 minutes. Then I did a video interview, which was quite simple. I then did another 30 minute phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not move forward in the process, which I believe might be another phone interview or an on-site interview. The process was super quick. The time it took from the phone screen to the phone interview was 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the success of a launched product?   Answer Question

IMS Health Academy - Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me the next day with attachment of pre-screening assignment of 18 questions. Emailed back with answers and got reply of link for a video interview, which is pre-recording of yourself answering 5 questions, 1 attempt only. Got the email the next business day scheduling for a phone interview with a senior consultant, did not proceed forward after the call. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Their HR crew is amazing.

Interview Questions

• What key metrics would you use to evaluate a newly launched product from our client(pharmaceutical company) ?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy, fairly informal and laid back.

Initially called by a recruiter to set up a phone interview with the PI. This interview came one week after speaking with the recruiter, and took about 30 minutes. After the first interview I was then scheduled for another phone interview with another team member. The second interview came a week after the first. The recruiter called me a few days later to tell me I was not offered the position. So this process took about two weeks, which leads me to believe that if an offer was made and I took it - the entire hiring process would have been about a month long.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff: tell me about your background, why you want to work for us, future career goals, etc.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

There were 3 steps for this interview. I was first interviewed with a recruiter asking me about my skill levels. After 1 week, I interviewed with 2 senior leaders over phone calls with some short case questions, and then interviewed with director in the following week. There was 1 more on-site interview but I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume; why are you interested in IMS? why are you interested in healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process took a while from beginning to end, but that is anywhere. I didn't get the job for the first set of interviews but called back for another territory. Quintiles took care of all of the expenses for the interview. I ended up taking another job but overall great company and process!

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers? (This is a typical question but for me the hardest as sometimes that is hard to really explain)   Answer Question

Market Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

1st round was phone interview was followed by 2nd round virtual case interview. Final round is an on site interview. Behavioral and some technical questions. More on resume and relevance of experience. Have to deliver presentation for the final round. Friendly staff

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer