QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy and clear to handle. Very informative and great conversation with the managers. All was well explained and pleasantly interactive. Every further steps was explained and at the end everything is clear.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

They just never get back to you. Not even with a rejection email. After all the trouble of going through video interview + rounds of phone interviews + flying overnight across the country and back in a day, you hear nothing if they don't hire you. I mean, how rude.

Interview Questions

• Metrics you would use to evaluate performance of a hypothetical drug;
      presentation on an analytical project you've worked on;
      excel test on Vlookup, pivot table, pivot charts and sumifs;
      summarizing powerpoint charts and give each slide a title;
      all types of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Senior Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Interview was a 2-person panel webex (extremely intense), although it depends on your interviewers. Majority of questions seemed to be anatomy focused (What part of the body is that found? What is that responsible for?)

Interview Questions

• What are some essential components found on the 1572?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

First round was a phone interview
    Second round was one fit interview, one ad hoc case interview, one written case interview.
    I really enjoyed all the people I interacted with during the interview process. The phone interview was scheduled fairly readily. After having received an invitation for the decision round (second), I was able to talk to a consultant at the firm to ask more questions about the firm and interview process. The decision round ad hoc and written case were not easy, but also not impossible.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

I had a first round interview through my school which was two 30 minute case interviews with some behavioral questions at the end. I was invited to their Cambridge office for a second round interview after a successful first round, which consisted of two 45 minute case interviews with behavioral questions at the end as well as an intensive 30 minute behavioral interview. One case interview did have stress test components just as a heads up, but all of the employees I met at the office were friendly. Speed is a bigger factor in the second round than the first.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Deerfield, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Began the process by submitting my resume to their job posting on Monster. Their HR department contacted me within a week via email to set up a time for a phone interview. Once that interview was completed and was a success, we set up a technical phone interview with the supervisor and director of the team I would be working with. After that interview was successful, we set up an in-person interview at their office in Deerfield, IL. This process took only 2-3 weeks. Upon completion of this third interview, I kept in contact on a weekly basis with the HR rep to check on the status. They ended up giving me an amazing career offer!

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to past experience using Excel (formulas, macros, PivotTables, etc.) and SQL (skill level, query creation, SSIS, etc.).   1 Answer

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY).

Interview

Had 2 phone calls and one video call. I was told that I would hear back really quickly if we were going to move forward or not, and I NEVER heard back from them. Really unprofessional

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. First interview was with one person on campus. The second interview (offered immediately after the first), was at Quintiles in Durham, NC with a line manager. Not bad not bad

Interview Questions

• Why Quintiles? Why this position? Why are you a good candidate? Strengths
      When is a time you made a decision that affected others? How did it?
      When is a time you had to prioritize many tasks?
      Describe a time you knew a problem was coming and you took steps to resolve the problem?
      When is a time you had to resolve conflict with someone?
      Describe a professional relationship you had and how you fostered it?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

no communication, no emails, no phone calls from their HR, TA. For Director & Senior positions hope at the least they would go through each resumes to see the potential of each candidate. Org may need to monitor closely their review process.

IMS Health Academy Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, then got an email 2-4 days with a questionnaire to fill out. After that it's an video interview with both behavioral and case questions.
    After the video interview I spoke with the director of the Academy, then another senior consultant. 1st interview was basic resume questions and a simple case question.
    2nd interview was technical round.
    About two days after the second phone interview I was brought in for onsite interview.
    The onsite interview started with a lunch, followed by 3-1 on 1-behavioral round , 1 analytic round, 1 excel test and 1 power point presentation round. The whole process took about 5 hours.

Its been 3 weeks now and haven't heard back.