QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY).

Interview

Had 2 phone calls and one video call. I was told that I would hear back really quickly if we were going to move forward or not, and I NEVER heard back from them. Really unprofessional

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

no communication, no emails, no phone calls from their HR, TA. For Director & Senior positions hope at the least they would go through each resumes to see the potential of each candidate. Org may need to monitor closely their review process.

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy. First interview was with one person on campus. The second interview (offered immediately after the first), was at Quintiles in Durham, NC with a line manager. Not bad not bad

Interview Questions

• Why Quintiles? Why this position? Why are you a good candidate? Strengths
      When is a time you made a decision that affected others? How did it?
      When is a time you had to prioritize many tasks?
      Describe a time you knew a problem was coming and you took steps to resolve the problem?
      When is a time you had to resolve conflict with someone?
      Describe a professional relationship you had and how you fostered it?
      Answer Question

IMS Health Academy Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Applied online, then got an email 2-4 days with a questionnaire to fill out. After that it's an video interview with both behavioral and case questions.
    After the video interview I spoke with the director of the Academy, then another senior consultant. 1st interview was basic resume questions and a simple case question.
    2nd interview was technical round.
    About two days after the second phone interview I was brought in for onsite interview.
    The onsite interview started with a lunch, followed by 3-1 on 1-behavioral round , 1 analytic round, 1 excel test and 1 power point presentation round. The whole process took about 5 hours.

Its been 3 weeks now and haven't heard back.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted shortly after by HR Recruiter and had a 20 minute conversation about my monitoring experiences. Was contacted the next day to set up a WebEx interview with two hiring managers. This was a 1 HR interview with typical interview questions. Very relaxed and friendly. Received a verbal offer 24 hours later.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got an email to schedule a phone interview (which took more than 2 weeks). Interviewed for about 1 h with a consultant. General behaviorial type questions followed by cases. Healthcare related questions (OTC and prescription drugs), and need to do some mathematics (market sizing and pricing strategies).

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, they asked me to tell them about myself and walk them through my job experience. The recruiter contacted me monday, wednesday I was called in for an interview, and friday I was sent an offer letter. I interviewed with two managers and both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How will your job experience help you in this position? How can you handle multiple projects and know how to prioritize?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through my school and the first round of interviews happened there. Then the second and thrived rounds were at the Cambridge. The first round consisted of 2 case interview, the second round was 2 case interviews plus 1 behavioral interview. The third round seemed somewhat pointless because it was just 1 more case interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about your resume and why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. He called and did a phone screening with me for about 30 minutes. Then I did a video interview, which was quite simple. I then did another 30 minute phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not move forward in the process, which I believe might be another phone interview or an on-site interview. The process was super quick. The time it took from the phone screen to the phone interview was 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the success of a launched product?   Answer Question

Bio Statistician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for less than half hour. Just some general questions, no technique questions. Talked to one recruiting manager. I was told to wait for the result for one or two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience for real data?   1 Answer