QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

803 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Baltimore, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and used a conversational method for face to face interview. He was concise, intuitive, honest and decisive. He focused on integrity and commitment. He explained the job well and made the decision easy

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Two interview, first of all with a manager asking me about former experience as developer, another one was very technical. Second interview was asked me about specific technologies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and brief. They were very friendly as well. It didn't seem like a grueling interview at all! I feel like they would be a great company to work for.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in March 2017.

Interview

Got in touch through an internal recruiter who circulated resume and then set up initial phone screens. They did multiple phone interviews before deciding to bring in for in person interview. They focused heavily on interest in business area to gauge how long would stay. It sounded like there was an attrition issue and they were looking for sr. Consultants who would stick around longer. No signing bonus was offered which was very uncompetitive vs other offers.

Interview Questions

• Lots of focus on fit, travel preference, and interest in CI. They are looking to plug long-term roles.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

First step was a phone interview with a recruiter. After that, they invited me to participate in an in-person interview with the hiring manager and 2 additional directors. I met with each person individually for about 45 minutes each.

During the in-person interviews, the questions were fairly straight-forward - questions about previous experience and things listed on my resume.

The department is undergoing changes, so a lot of questions were also around change management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences with firing people. (Three of the interviewers asked this same question.)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initially a phone interview, but was then invited for an in-person. Typical questions (strength, weakness, dealing with stress, etc). Also asked to present on failing to meet deliverables with client.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle it when people aren't meeting their job expectations?   Answer Question

Big Data Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter through LinkedIn and I had a call with him for 45 minute where he asked initial screening questions. Then I had two 45 minute phone calls with two members of their Big Data Engineering team. Then I was invited to fly on-site for an interview loop. I had four 45 minute interviews with them.

I was later rejected as they said they needed someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on resume, Data Warehouse, Apache Spark, Scala and Python   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical DDI behavioral interview. Phone interview and then in person. Don't bother if you are a woman over 40. Only higher younger women for their management teams. Qualifications and experience do not matter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

process went well, nice recruiting people, nice interview, on time and first round is about personal basic info instead of any technique questions. this position and program does not hire international student, if you want a sponsorship in the future, then this is not a good choice for u.

Interview Questions

• t the first question is whether you need a sponsorship   1 Answer

Regulatory Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for cursory interview prior to speaking with Quintiles panel. Interview was hour long WebEx with 15min presentation + Q&A and rest consisting of typical interview questions and job specific questions that weren't bad. I was contacted by the recruiter two hours after the interview and was offered the position. While I accepted, the only down side is being considered contractor with recruiting staffing company with potential for full time offer with Quintiles.

Interview Questions

• Typical job specific interview questions like explain how you have handled a difficult situation   Answer Question