QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy, they asked me to tell them about myself and walk them through my job experience. The recruiter contacted me monday, wednesday I was called in for an interview, and friday I was sent an offer letter. I interviewed with two managers and both were nice.

Interview Questions

• How will your job experience help you in this position? How can you handle multiple projects and know how to prioritize?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Cambridge, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through my school and the first round of interviews happened there. Then the second and thrived rounds were at the Cambridge. The first round consisted of 2 case interview, the second round was 2 case interviews plus 1 behavioral interview. The third round seemed somewhat pointless because it was just 1 more case interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would change about your resume and why?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. He called and did a phone screening with me for about 30 minutes. Then I did a video interview, which was quite simple. I then did another 30 minute phone interview. Unfortunately, I did not move forward in the process, which I believe might be another phone interview or an on-site interview. The process was super quick. The time it took from the phone screen to the phone interview was 1 week.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the success of a launched product?   Answer Question

IMS Health Academy - Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me the next day with attachment of pre-screening assignment of 18 questions. Emailed back with answers and got reply of link for a video interview, which is pre-recording of yourself answering 5 questions, 1 attempt only. Got the email the next business day scheduling for a phone interview with a senior consultant, did not proceed forward after the call. The entire process took about 2 weeks. Their HR crew is amazing.

Interview Questions

• What key metrics would you use to evaluate a newly launched product from our client(pharmaceutical company) ?   Answer Question

Bio Statistician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview for less than half hour. Just some general questions, no technique questions. Talked to one recruiting manager. I was told to wait for the result for one or two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience for real data?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy, fairly informal and laid back.

Initially called by a recruiter to set up a phone interview with the PI. This interview came one week after speaking with the recruiter, and took about 30 minutes. After the first interview I was then scheduled for another phone interview with another team member. The second interview came a week after the first. The recruiter called me a few days later to tell me I was not offered the position. So this process took about two weeks, which leads me to believe that if an offer was made and I took it - the entire hiring process would have been about a month long.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff: tell me about your background, why you want to work for us, future career goals, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Short and to the point. All the right individuals were involved in my interview process and ensured to give me as much detail as possible regarding the role. The panel style interview was especially helpful for both sides to explore the potential fit quickly and effectively.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved mostly around me providing tangible examples from my prior experience that were relevant for the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job very quickly but they were obviously frustrated by me negotiating a fair compensation package in line with my prior experience, even though the difference was rather small. In the end they accepted my request, offered me the job which I accepted but they subsequently rescinded the offer. In my many years in business I had never encountered a company with such stunningly unprofessional conduct.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Pasadena, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the COM and lasted about an hour. The interviewer was very relaxed, thoroughly explained the program and training. I gave a brief explanation of my skills and background.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle discussing a difficult topic with a site, coworker or client?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the District Manager. It was an average process, not a cumbersome process at all. Present and talk about yourself and years of experience. Ask questions to see if everything would be a great fit and right move for your continuing your career.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

There were 3 steps for this interview. I was first interviewed with a recruiter asking me about my skill levels. After 1 week, I interviewed with 2 senior leaders over phone calls with some short case questions, and then interviewed with director in the following week. There was 1 more on-site interview but I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume; why are you interested in IMS? why are you interested in healthcare industry?   Answer Question