QuintilesIMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

770 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the District Manager. It was an average process, not a cumbersome process at all. Present and talk about yourself and years of experience. Ask questions to see if everything would be a great fit and right move for your continuing your career.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 steps for this interview. I was first interviewed with a recruiter asking me about my skill levels. After 1 week, I interviewed with 2 senior leaders over phone calls with some short case questions, and then interviewed with director in the following week. There was 1 more on-site interview but I didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume; why are you interested in IMS? why are you interested in healthcare industry?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick process, everyone I spoke to was very friendly, warm and helpful with any questions I had during the process. They were very flexible working around my then work schedule to coordinate interview calls. The questions they asked and just the whole process in general was much easier than I anticipated.

Analyst - IMS Health Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I received a word doc of personal information assessment. The doc contains 17 basic questions. Then shortly I was asked to complete a video interview which had five questions including behavior questions and a short case asking metrics for market entry.

The next two rounds are 30-min phone interviews with leaders of IMS Health Academy. The talk started with introduction of this position, background and experience sharing and a mini case which is similar to the video interview. The case centered around performance evaluation, drug compare. I used business situation framework(customer, product, company, competition) to solve nearly all of the cases. It seems IMS Health Academy has a special focus on strategic consulting cases.

The HRs of IMS Health Academy are amazing. In general, I received feedback within two hours after each interview. I kindly declined the last on-site interview and decided to go with another biotech company. It's a struggle for me. It's a great opportunity for those interested in consulting.

Interview Questions

• The metrics to look at of performance evaluation for a drug company who launched a new drug six months ago   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process took a while from beginning to end, but that is anywhere. I didn't get the job for the first set of interviews but called back for another territory. Quintiles took care of all of the expenses for the interview. I ended up taking another job but overall great company and process!

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers? (This is a typical question but for me the hardest as sometimes that is hard to really explain)   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The hiring manager was very pleasant and easy to speak with. They shared real world input and very useful information to make the decision making process very easy on my end.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a research site that is not performing well?   Answer Question

Market Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

1st round was phone interview was followed by 2nd round virtual case interview. Final round is an on site interview. Behavioral and some technical questions. More on resume and relevance of experience. Have to deliver presentation for the final round. Friendly staff

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Took very little time, was offered a generous amount, and began shortly after. Everyone is friendly and willing to help, the employees here are more than amazing to work with.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral interviewing questions   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a talent acquisition specialist within 3 days of submitting application and had 30 minute screening interview the next day. Within a week, I was contacted about a second interview with a line manager and the interview was held a few days later by phone. It lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you assess risk in a trial and how do you manage mitigating the risk?   Answer Question