QuintilesIMS Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 7, 2017

3.1

Consulting Group Summer(Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Screening interview to determine your motivations (walk though CV, would you enjoy analysing data, would you enjoy liaising with clients.
    2nd round interview with senior consultant: tell me about yourself, what attracted you to QIMS, what competitive advantage do we have over other companies) - Mini case interview: easy case with 4 questions, but make sure you give DATA for each answer.

Interview Questions

• what comp advantage do we have   1 Answer

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview by an HR employee followed by a face to face interview with a line manager, followed by a face to face interview with a colleague, followed by a face to face interview with another colleague. Very drawn out process which took 4 weeks. I was appointed at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my experience and what I would bring to the role.   Answer Question

Research Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I met the head of clinical research nursing. She was very nice which helps me to relax. The interview lasted for 2hours, she went through my Cv and asked me questions about me and my previous jobs.It was 1hour verbally and 1 hour writting q & a.

Interview Questions

• one question was: what are my strengths and weaknesses in terms of leadership?   Answer Question

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

applied because I heard about it through a friend. first contact was through an agency/recruiter. I was well briefed about the position and I already knew the compay. I had a two meetings with the company with 1:1 interviews with 4 different people (HR; intended line manager; colleague and head of department

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Two step interview process with written/excel test

I had a very good first interview, but then didn't hear back for a long time. The second time I came in was supposed to be a second interview...but for a different position. The second interview was awkward and I didn't really want the second position, also didn't know many details about the second role before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions...what I do in my current role, what my understanding of the new role is, how I would deal with time pressure and so on. They did not ask very technical questions, but asked how I would evaluate some date.   1 Answer

HEOR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

First round face-to-face interview with senior consultants, followed up by phone HR interview, concluded with face-to-face interview with directors and presentation to the rest of the team. Interview process went smoothly but did include several steps whereas I think a one off interview day could have been organized instead.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties do you expect to face working for a consultancy?   Answer Question

They have a high turnover rate and feared I would be looking for another job in 2 years. Also, the salary on offer was below market average.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The first-stage interview was called a 'networking event' where we where put into groups of 4-5 and moved around 5 tables. Each table had two interviewers who asked general competency based questions (eg. why do you want to work here? give an example of working in team. etc) The questions were asked to us one by one in our groups and we sat at each table for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The hardest questions were the logic questions, some which were riddles or puzzles. For example, how many toasters are sold in the UK? (5 mins to work out and answer)   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds, 1st round telephone, second with HR and hiring manager, third with director, maths forecasting and English editorial test in the second round. Present a portfolio of market analysis (relevant to the job)

Interview Questions

• Bog standard questions, have you used IMS data, what can you tell us about the market   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitting CV and cover letter through IMSHealth portal. Then a telephonic interview and finally a face to face interview with Director of Marketing Communications at IMS Health London, King Cross office.

Interview Questions

• Why IMS Health ? What does it do and explain the business model?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is a complete joke. Was interviewed twice for an internship. The first round included a professional group who knew what they were talking about and provided a good overview of the placement. The second round included a bunch of teenagers asking some stupid and mean questions. This group showed no sense of maturity or professionalism.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were answered professionally but the group showed no enthusiasm.   Answer Question

Really mean people. Stay away from them!