QuintilesIMS Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process took a while from beginning to end, but that is anywhere. I didn't get the job for the first set of interviews but called back for another territory. Quintiles took care of all of the expenses for the interview. I ended up taking another job but overall great company and process!

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing careers? (This is a typical question but for me the hardest as sometimes that is hard to really explain)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Phone screening

Starter day (with 10 junior candidates)

First interview with country sales manager

Second interview with area sales manager and country sales manager. (Sales simulation)

End of the day, Quintiles gave me the confirmation and send me the offer.

This process took about 3 weeks in total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation as starter. But conditions are ok.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was screened on the phone and then interviewed in person. I was then sent to the District Manager and the final interview was with the Regional Manager. I then had a background check and drug test. I was then contacted by the manager and started my home training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview with Quintiles manager, 1 interview in person with Quintiles recruiter, 3 in-person interviews with Takeda managers. Some BSing but mostly STAR questions. Be prepared to talk about your personality type. Make sure to aak them good questions and close them at the end of each interview.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in March 2012.

Interview

First, a phone screen, then, I interviewed in person with a Quintiles manager. If you pass, you'll interview with Quintiles client. For Janssen, it was first a panel interview (2 managers and HR), then with the Business Unit Director. If you pass, the final interview will be with the VP.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

First a recruiter calls and does a short interview. Then the next week you meet at a hotel to discuss and behavioral questions. Next fly out to a location to interview with company and fly home the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in August 2013.

Interview

Panel Interview with two Sanofi Managers, one of them the manager for the territory I was being interviewed for. Met at a hotel in New Jersey. Went over my resume, sales skills and familiarity with the territory. STAR interview type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate as there was a set salary ceiling for the position as a CSO. This was for a position with Sanofi.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, Interview with recruiter, then final 2 part panel interview. It mostly consisted of behavioral/personality questions with a few resume specific questions as well. The panel interview, although back to back was very welcoming and friendly. The recruiter was present throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you influenced others to follow your direction.   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I've been part of. Started out well with a screening. I was asked to pick a time slot for an interview. Never got confirmation. Waited the day of for the interview and no one ever called. Emailed them to see what happened. They didn't even apologize just said they were sick and can I reschedule later in the day. I gave them a time for later in the day and never heard anything back, no call. The following day they apologize and ask to reschedule. So unprofessional, did not decide to continue on with process.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was extremely thorough, but worth it! You first have to pass a phone screening, then another phone screening. Then you interview face to face with the recruiter. The recruiter chooses 2 people out of the 6 or so who are interviewed to move on to final interviews. You will then interview with the District Manager of the company you will be working for. If you pass that portion, you will move on to speak to the Director.