QuintilesIMS Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview Questions

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

This company was very through with the interview. Process. It started with a phone interview and then a face to face interview. The recruiter was very friendly and accommodating with scheduling both of these interviews. Overall I rank this company highly so far and hope to be able to the Quintiles team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Boston, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

My boss did the screening and first interview and then he forwarded me to host company's GM and RM. it was a long process but pretty quick once I interviewed with all parties. The questions were standard pharma ones and they seems easier than a direct hire since we were brought on for a year just to support a product launch

Interview Questions

• I truly cannot recall as it has been awhile. Usually name you're biggest weakness or biggest challenge is always the toughest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted offer as is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (North Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews with Quintiles to be part of a contracted sales team for a pharmaceutical company. The interview with Quintiles went great. Then I met with the pharmaceutical company's hiring managers. The first interview with them went well but the second interview with the territory manager did not. I felt Quintiles could have prepared me for what the interviews would be like. It was all behavioral questions and I was led to believe that I should prepare a presentation which they didn't even ask for.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in August 2014.

Interview

I had my first interview with a Quintiles rep and it was very down to earth. I had a employee referral from the inside company Quintiles was working with so it was very informal. But once I had my second interview with the pharma company it was very intense and with a panel.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by Quintiles recruiter for contract position. The first interview was a phone screening, mainly covering your resume. I was flown to the second interview where I was able to meet with the recruiter. I was invited for the final interview to meet with the company DM and RM. A little more pressure, but basically the same questions that I was asked at the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• I knew going into the interviews that the questions would be phrased "Tell me about a time" So make sure you prepare for those.

Question: Tell me about a time you were able to overcome a challenging obstacle you faced.
      1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Contracted by hiring quintiles manager through a referral. Completed a phone interview. Moved forward to a panel interview with three managers. The interview was very conversational. Three candidates were brought to this phase of the interview. Offered and accepted the job the next day by contract hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a partner who is not pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

This was a pretty normal interview process and it took an average amount of time for it to unfold itself. I think that it was professionally conducted from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a doctor cancels last second before a lunch and learn?   3 Answers

Negotiation

Not much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Omaha, NE) in February 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by Human Resources to schedule a personality test on the phone and then had a 1 on1 interview with Quintiles manager and was passed on to interview 1 on 1 with another manager. I was not contacted after that. Second interview was the usual why should I hire you?

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in February 2012.

Interview

phone screen and face to face interview

Interview Questions

• what would you do that was above and beyond your work scope?   Answer Question

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Quintiles DM, followed by in person interview with Quintiles DM, Pharmaceutical client company DM, and current territory Rep. Wait period then job offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume, why you, explain gap in time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.