QuintilesIMS Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I matched the online description of experience and qualifications but only received a rejection notice via the auto email. It would have been nice to hear why I was not selected for even an interview.

Interview Questions

• If I had clinical experience in certain therapeutic areas.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

The overall all experience was pleasant. Met with several hiring managers. Presented a prepared required presentation on a previous work related experience and answered questions / ask afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Quintiles?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was a good experience, professional team. General questions on project management, customer experience, handling tough client expectations and requirements management.
    HR responsive to emails. Interview panel was a good mix of associate, senior and mid-level project managers.

Anonymous Employee in New Philadelphia, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (New Philadelphia, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Easy. Very smart interviewer. Knew is was the best candidate. Okay, this was a contract to hire so they could easily lay me off so it wasn't a hard interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

1. Pathetic interview process.
    2. HR do not coordinate on interview day. They do not know the different roles they are Interviewing for.
    3. Do not give any feedback post interviews. You won't be knowing either to wait or leave.
    4. Panels too are not relevant to your job profile. Very irritating.
    5. It will take the entire day on a weekend without completion of all rounds and feedback.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly.Interview started on time. Good senior level question asked. interview questions are not so tough but logical question. Interview panel communicated with pilotly

Interview Questions

• Normal questions like tell me about yourself etc

In technical round,they must asked you about your project. Prepared your project as good as possible,they can asked database table,working mechanism etc abt project.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter to schedule interview same week.
    Went in to see hiring manager, talked with additional director in the department. Had mixed feeling abt interview. Recruiter called back same afternoon with job offer :)

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS.

Interview

Asked to present experience and skills to a panel of senior level managers and/or directors. Q&A thereafter, and 1:1 interviews with scenario-type questions. The whole process lasted about 1 day. They will fly you to the nearest Q brick-mortar office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation short, pretty much offer you what is standard for industry.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

Single face to face interview that was preceded by a telephone interview. Nice offices. Made to feel welcome. They were more interested in personality and experience than in qualifications. Needed to prepare and present PowerPoint on the intricacies of data mining and its relevance in the healthcare sector