QuintilesIMS Interview Questions in Reading, England | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Interview Questions in Reading, England

2.8

Graduate Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online application, followed by an overseas telephone interview. This was followed by a long wait (2 months) for an invitation to an assessment centre. The assessment centre was half a day with multiple interviews and scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to wok for quintiles   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Approached and asked to apply for position by a recruiter. Had a screening interview with HR which covered experience, salary expectations, etc. Invited to a face-to-face interview in Reading which included competency-based questions and a presentation. Felt that I had aced the interview and was well qualified for the position.

After 2 months of chasing the recruiter she finally found out some feedback - they were still hiring for many of these positions and basically looking to fill them as cheaply as possible (interviewing 100s), they could not meet my salary expectations. This was disappointing as it was asked during the screening interview, I wish they had ended the process there as I put a lot of effort in. I have a friend who interviewed for same position 3 months ago and has not received feedback. I think it's very rude, even an automated response would have been nicer. I'm not sure I would apply for a position with Quintiles in future.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to work with someone different to you.   Answer Question

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

First phone call interview with a senior member of the stats dpt from US. Second interview with a manager of the stats area from the US. Third step, a face to face inteview with direct manager at the office in the UK. Fourth step, a final phone interview with another manager from the US. Some problems in order to get the phone calls, a couple of occasions they postponed them or did not call at the time they said they would. Poor qualitiy telephone line which made the phone interviews harder. All kind of questions about yourself, past experience, some technical questions (some of them rather easy, others a little bit more difficult).

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths / skills?
      How to handle situations with several projects running at the same time?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.