QuintilesIMS Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Met one on one with the District Manager. It was an average process, not a cumbersome process at all. Present and talk about yourself and years of experience. Ask questions to see if everything would be a great fit and right move for your continuing your career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Concise interviewing with goal of getting reps into the field, instead of a long drawn out process. Followed prepared agenda of questions but felt it didn't allow for discussion of skills, experience and achievements. Rather looking for reactions to situations. One interviewer conducted the interviewing while the other restlessly squirmed in his chair like he was worn out from the interviewing process. This is very distracting to the person being interviewed. No real ability to stress skills and achievements and no sharing of information about the position.

Interview Questions

• Questions strictly followed STAR interviewing model, which does not provide the opportunity to demonstrate what positive skills the person being interviewed brings to the table to be successful in the position. .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I had 2 interviews - 1st one with Quintiles recruiter and the host compan's DM; 2nd one with just the host company's DM

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negaotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in May 2012.

Interview

Overall, the interview was very basic and mostly an overview of the position. They asked the basic questions, and asked me to go over my resume with them. The one aspect that stuck out to me was that they wanted someone that was extremely numbers driven in all aspects. If interviewing, make sure to be able to provide specific numbers to support everything that you say.

Interview Questions

• I was given a situation and asked what I would do if faced with this problem.   Answer Question