QuintilesIMS Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuintilesIMS Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Two step interview process with written/excel test

I had a very good first interview, but then didn't hear back for a long time. The second time I came in was supposed to be a second interview...but for a different position. The second interview was awkward and I didn't really want the second position, also didn't know many details about the second role before the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked the usual questions...what I do in my current role, what my understanding of the new role is, how I would deal with time pressure and so on. They did not ask very technical questions, but asked how I would evaluate some date.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for QuintilesIMS

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a Walk-In interview, there were around 200 candidates and none of us were called till 2.00 PM. It was a worst experience I had in my career. Interview was very simple and easy. After 1.5 months, I received a call for next round - telephonic technical discussion. Again the discussion was simple but couldn't hear any updates after that.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuintilesIMS in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR - asked all non-technical questions and were noted down
    eg. Why do you want to work for Q? What do you like/dislike about the past company you worked for? What did you do at such and such past company you worked for? (last 7 yrs)? Why did you leave your past company?
    The group interview scheduled face to face - Direct manager and other reporting manager interviewed.
    Asked all behavioral questions - nothing technical (I was surprised)

Interview Questions

• When you have many priorities at the same time - how do you handle the priorities in a timely manner? What do you do? What helpful approach you use?   1 Answer
    • What communication style do you use when you work for a global team?   Answer Question
    • When a product/report is delivered to a customer - how do you verify that it is 100% accurate? What steps do you take?   Answer Question
    • What according to you is micromanagement (If you don't like being micromanaged)?   Answer Question
    • Describe your recent accomplishment that was successful.   Answer Question